SoundClick Banner Ads?

Hey, have not heard much about sound click banner ads, but I have used Vinyl banners for my business promotions, and it is actually quite effective, and the best part is that it is relatively inexpensive. It was actually successful and it did positively affect my sales. Hope this helped. Soundclick banner ads also looks like an interesting idea and it maybe helpful too. :)

Last edited:
I think Soundclick Banner Ad's were effective when they (Soundclick) were still popular. I think you should join another beat making website that is getting good traffic as well as a good response from artist and buy banner ad's there.

I think Soundclick Banner Ad's were effective when they (Soundclick) were still popular. I think you should join another beat making website that is getting good traffic as well as a good response from artist and buy banner ad's there.

I am already on beatstars check me out at Rob Dolla$ Beats

And yeah I always get traffic through there with the promotions but unfortunately nobody actually makes purchases still. I'm not sure why either.

I paid for banner ads got a ton of plays but no sales really so I invested my money elsewhere and started getting a ton of sales. Bottom line soundclick ads didnt work for me in terms of sales but It probably got me an audience and a lot of mailing list subs

I paid for banner ads got a ton of plays but no sales really so I invested my money elsewhere and started getting a ton of sales. Bottom line soundclick ads didnt work for me in terms of sales but It probably got me an audience and a lot of mailing list subs

Word I appreciate the response! Where are you investing now in terms of promotion and stuff to get sales? I am looking to invest in some good promotion I just need good return value.

Back