Sites that rip you off

E

effusiveart

Complaint Review: Givemebeats.net - Givemebeats.com

This is for everyone interested in BEATCASE.com. Mardix is back at it and has started another site to con producers out of tracks for him to sell and keep their earnings. The site is BEATCASE.COM BEATCASE.com . Please let everyone you know that this is a new site he has for the same pruposes as givemebeats.com and givemebeats.net

I have witnessed personally other producers as well as myself his lack of professionalism in not answering any calls regarding his site period. You cant delete beats off his site or anything and its personally ran so there is no checks and balances as to whether you sold 1 beat or 100 beats. The payout dates seem to change at his discretion. I advise any producer looking to make money online do not trust this site or any other site he has with your precious material. He is inviolation of copyright infringement and also not properly clearing samples posted on his site which gets into another level of trouble he is facing. I would like to petition this site to be removed because of his fraudulent activity. He can never justify whats going on with the site and would like all of the money that is owed to us off of the site.

Pool your resources and send him a C&D letter.

Sample Copyright Cease and Desist Letter
Dear Sir

We are the proprietors of all copyright in a literary/artistic/musical work entitled ____________________________(The "Work"). We have reserved all rights in the Work, which was first expressed in material form on ____________________________20_______.

It has come to our attention that your work entitled _____________________________ is identical/substantially similar to our copyrighted Work. Permission was neither asked nor granted to reproduce our Work and your Work therefore constitutes infringement of our rights. In terms of the Copyright Statutes, we are entitled to an injunction against your continued infringement, as well as to recover damages from you for the loss we have suffered as a result of your infringing conduct.

In the circumstances, we demand that you immediately:

1. remove all infringing content and notify us in writing that you have done so;

2. credit all infringing content to ourselves in the following manner: _________________________;

3. pay a licensing fee in the amount of _____________________;

4. immediately cease the use and distribution of copyrighted material;

5. deliver-up for destruction all unused or undistributed copies;

6. undertake in writing to desist from using any of our copyrighted Work in future without prior written authority from us.

[Delete the ones not applicable]

We await to hear from you by no later than close of business on __________________________.

This is written without prejudice to our rights, all of which are hereby expressly reserved.

Thankyou,

Name
Business Name

Back