Should I Give The Finished Trackout Or Unmixed version

Alot Of The Time I Will Mix While I'm making the beat and master after tracking out and. I uploaded my trackouts today but Forgot that I Do this.Should I delete all of them and upload only the high quality trackouts or will they even care because theyr'e going to mix it anyway?

Alot Of The Time I Will Mix While I'm making the beat and master after tracking out and. I uploaded my trackouts today but Forgot that I Do this.Should I delete all of them and upload only the high quality trackouts or will they even care because theyr'e going to mix it anyway?

It's up to you, it's your music, it's your business do what you want. If you want to stay consistent with what you've done in the past then yes, delete them and do what you normally do

It's up to you, it's your music, it's your business do what you want. If you want to stay consistent with what you've done in the past then yes, delete them and do what you normally do

lol @ telling him to do what he wants when he obviously doesn't know what he wants...

Good rule of thumb: always put your best foot forward. If you think it will sound better and more impressive if it's been more mixed, then upload those. It doesn't matter if they will mix it again. Show them the potential in the best possible way!

Back