Sending ZIP files with 10 beats? HELP!!!!!!!

Dennis1990

So I read a conversation between a producer and an A&R.

The producer told him "I want to send you beats"

The A&R said "Send a ZIP file with 7-10 of your best beats make it count"

I was wondering HOW do you send a zip file with 7-10 beats?

I can only send a 3 beat compressed file through email anything bigger it tells me to upload it to dropbox etc.

How do I send a 7-10 beat zip file? I don't want to upload the beats to a website and tell them click on the link.

I want to know HOW do I compress 7-10 beat zip file and email it through yahoo (just want to email the compressed file!!!!):hmmm:

Since email attachments have filesize limitations dropbox would probably be the best alternative in that type of scenario.

Last edited:
Since email attachments have filesize limitations dropbox would probably be the best alternative in that type of scenario.

Is there any way or website that you upload the compressed zip file there and when its done uploading it gives you a link and with that link I can put in the email and when the artist/producer/A&R click the link, it can download straight from the link instead of taking them to another site?

If you had the files hosted on your own website you could do that no problem. You'd just upload the file(s) to your server and then shoot them direct links to the files...But If you don't you are probably going to have to upload it to a third party site and then just shoot them the links to that particular site (the ones they provide you with) after your upload completes. Dropbox is a reputable spot (and free). Why not use it?

On a side note, if this was really a message that was directed at another individual it might not be in your best interests to side bust...

But thats just my opnion..

so do what you do...

$.02

You can send them through Google. Once you attache files larger than 25mb and press send it'll inform you that the file size exceeds 25mb and ask if you would to send using Google Drive, which allows you to send files larger than 25mb. I use it all the time to send beats to people who have made purchases from me.

You can send them through Google. Once you attache files larger than 25mb and press send it'll inform you that the file size exceeds 25mb and ask if you would to send using Google Drive, which allows you to send files larger than 25mb. I use it all the time to send beats to people who have made purchases from me.

That sounds good to me. Would that google drive by like emailing someone?

And do you need to pay for that?

Yes its the exact same thing as emailing someone through Google email. You do not need to pay for it, just zip your files and attach it in the email and press send, then it'll tell you that the file size is to large and ask you if you want to use Google Drive and follow the instructions, and no you do not need to pay for it.

Back