Sending links out all day?

StanleySteamer

Hey guys as the title says, how many producers on here spend a lot of time just sending links out all day and how effective is it? I am someone who constantly sends links out via twitter and Facebook and I haven't gotten a sale in almost 2 months. When I first opened up I got a few sales I did about $400 my first month now it's just going down. It could also be because I raised my prices up too. I live in Atlanta and I'm basically trying to figure out what a better way to market and get my name out there would be and how I can get more beat sales also. Check out my website at Rob Dolla$ Beats

If you send out links all day and barely get sales, you aren't targeting the right market, simple as that my friend. You might want to reevaluate your business plan. You also have to remember Twitter is a load platform, it's all billboard marketing and if you don't have actively working followers... you'll be sending out way more tweets than you need to..

Well, I suggest that you stop sending out links as your main way of marketing. It's a bunch of manual & ineffective work that you are doing.

You should automate all of this work through ads. You can reach MORE of these same people that you send links to without the manual labor.

If you send out links all day and barely get sales, you aren't targeting the right market, simple as that my friend. You might want to reevaluate your business plan. You also have to remember Twitter is a load platform, it's all billboard marketing and if you don't have actively working followers... you'll be sending out way more tweets than you need to..

Most twitter apps have built in automation features. Set your tweets up in advance and have them repeat on any specific date/time.

Thanks for the response! You are absolutely right I have been promoting like crazy and no sales or opportunities just a bunch of people who have no money or expect free beats. How can I fix this? Where do you promote and market at?

I promote and market using the same exact mediums everyone else does. The only difference is I target people who have budget.

How do I do what?

How do you target people with budgets? What tells you that they have a decent budget? When I find people who I think have budgets they always seem out of my reach lol

Edit: you ever heard of www.boostaudio.com and if you have do u know if it's real or fake?

Last edited:
How do you target people with budgets? What tells you that they have a decent budget? When I find people who I think have budgets they always seem out of my reach lol

Edit: you ever heard of BoostAudio - Promote Beats Online and if you have do u know if it's real or fake?

Very simple, I pay attention to what they're doing. Are they releasing material, doing shows.. If so how much, how often.. What's their fan base like etc.

No, sorry I don't pay attention to sites

Last edited:
Very simple, I pay attention to what they're doing. Are they releasing material, doing shows.. If so how much, how often.. What's their fan base like etc.

No, sorry I don't pay attention to sites

Cool bro I appreciate your responses respect it 100! Last question, how effective would you say SoundClick banner ads are? I'm thinking about dropping $100 on each of the banners u can get for a beat on my page. Should I expect to see return in investment?

Cool bro I appreciate your responses respect it 100! Last question, how effective would you say SoundClick banner ads are? I'm thinking about dropping $100 on each of the banners u can get for a beat on my page. Should I expect to see return in investment?

I have no idea, never used soundclick in my life.

I have no idea, never used soundclick in my life.

You got like a website or a beat shop? How are you networking with artists and getting them to actually buy your beats? All I ever get is overwhelmingly positive feedback, people always say they love my beats and either they will buy some soon or they want some free.

Back