Sending a demo to a top artist through Soundcloud?

Brownz

Sup guys im just wondering if i was to sound a beat that i thought was amazing to 50 cent through Soundcloud, im just curious would 50 cent or any other top artist recieve that and be able to accept it? or is 50 not his own boss so only the Major label is responsible for beats that go through to there artists?

Thanks

ahhh not to be a dream killer, but there is a very lowwww chance that he'll ever hear it...there are thousands upon thousands of dudes that want him on their beats trick is to attract people to you instead of seeking out so much I learned this not too long ago & I've been in this since I was 12 (I am now 20) build your foundation, market yourself (which I am in the process of doing) and deliver consistent QUALITY product.

Agreed with Re4lity, they will only work with producers with track records. Build your brand, your discography, and get placements with artists on your level and just continue to grow, maybe one day you will producer for 50, or the next 50!

When submitting music, ask whoever you are submitting to if they want mp3, dropbox, or sound cloud links.

Focus on working with artists on the come up, building noise, etc. vs. chasing placements with established artists. The odds of success are LOW. You have a better chance to win BIG if you brand yourself, movement, and work with indies who might be the next (insert artist name here).

Back