Sending beats to a booking/features address

TNYSTRK

some artists provide a specific address to send beats to, others only provide one for booking/feature inquiries. Has anyone had any success with these addresses? thanks.

Guess it depends on how big the artist is and how many producers they already have in their camp, a lot of majors don't listen to unsolicited material and most of those booking/features e-mail are ran by mangers so if the artist isn't looking for beats they probably just get deleted right away. I don't think it can hurt sending 1 E-mail and if get no response just keep it moving.

I've heard of people getting responses but the truth is that they get so many emails to that email its easy to just pass up your email. I'm sure a lot of fan mail gets sent there too. Best way to get your beats to an artist is through a reference. Start networking!

some artists provide a specific address to send beats to, others only provide one for booking/feature inquiries. Has anyone had any success with these addresses? thanks.

What is your goal for sending out emails, why are you reaching out to specific artists? I'm guessing you're looking for people to collaborate with, right? There are more fans than there are Artists to entertain them. Why not reach out to the listeners of specific artist instead? Reachout out to the people that artist listen too.

Back