Sending artist partial songs help!!!

N

nutsoe

I was wondering when you send some beats to these artist, do you send then just a snippet of the beat until they choose to pick the beat up? i dont wanna get cheated out of a beat and not get the credit for it, how does this all work?? HELP YA BOI NUTSOE OUT!!!:4theloveofgod:

thanks Bro, but what is a tagged snippet or song? whats the difference then sending them a wav file or mp3? out of curiosity

1. You should always copyright your material.
2. snippet or full song tagged or tagged snippet (doesn't really matter) mp3s- NEVER THE STEM FILES (PROJECT FILES)... Unless of course they are paying for that

If someone really wants to take your material they are going to take, get it remade or whatever. So avoid the fear of "what if my material is stolen and i get no credit" It's bound to happen one of these days. Hopefully you'll be smart enough protect your music so you're ready when it happens.

1. You should always copyright your material.
2. snippet or full song tagged or tagged snippet (doesn't really matter) mp3s- NEVER THE STEM FILES (PROJECT FILES)... Unless of course they are paying for that

If someone really wants to take your material they are going to take, get it remade or whatever. So avoid the fear of "what if my material is stolen and i get no credit" It's bound to happen one of these days. Hopefully you'll be smart enough protect your music so you're ready when it happens.

Great advice Cyko. That was really detailed, thanks a ton!

Back