selling your beats to the right people and not cause of desperation fo money

StreetPushasEnt..

FL STUDIO LOYAL USER
im at a cross road i wana sell beats but i dont want to taint my REPUTATION '' how do u go bout werking with quality talent without spreading myself to thinn ' i dont see the potienal in selling jus to anyone they have to have what im looking for to be attracted to work with them on a serious tip ' im from the 80's and music means alot more then making a beat and selling it like a new sweater its more of being intimate with '' i put alot of time and effort for some imbecile to ruin all what i worked patienly for ?

DR dre dont jus sell beats to anyone
or justblaze or scott storch they might do a a style they dont like doesnt mean the money aint right '' and the artist to work with ''
and if they did it would be supper saturated

networking is key go on youtube find artists that you like and build a true relationship with them and get them on the phone and if they are in your city take them out to lunch(this is if you really like the artist's music)
the lunch gives you a chance to chop it up and get to know a little bit about each other
just some simple tips

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum
Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

aye i appreciate ur insight fatalone it good to know fo real aint nodoubt i kinda was in this dilemaa ' its hard to be settin the stat quo for everyone ''but music jus means alot more ''thanks fatal

Yeah definitely just network and find artists that are equally as passionate about the craft as you are, they're definitely out there if you look hard enough haha.

aye i appreciate ur insight fatalone it good to know fo real aint nodoubt i kinda was in this dilemaa ' its hard to be settin the stat quo for everyone ''but music jus means alot more ''thanks fatal

this is just simple things I tell all the producers who come to me for my consulting/coaching services

networking is the key that unlocks rooms filled with opportunities
now once in that room who you talk to and what you talk about determines success or failure for a business relationship/venture that could sky rocket your revenue
because bills need to be paid
but your passion will keep you in the game supported by a solid business/networking foundation

hey BeatGenerals would you be interested in a interview???
to see some of my interviews click the Read their tips link
thanks for your time sir

-Coach Antonio

Last edited:
Segment your material in classes.
Think of it like cars.. Nissan got a Sentra (low budget) Altima (mid budget) Maxima (higher budget) Lexus (Different class)

Some artist will never hear certain types of beats, but all artists can help promote your brand.

Segment your material in classes.
Think of it like cars.. Nissan got a Sentra (low budget) Altima (mid budget) Maxima (higher budget) Lexus (Different class)

Some artist will never hear certain types of beats, but all artists can help promote your brand.

couldn't say it better you need to have broad market if you're just selling beats

-Coach Antonio

i dig it jus came to me i'll just make beats for that certain style i'll jus basically cater to them u digg , cause u can have bad ass beats made but it isnt there feel they'll like what u offer but u have to approach them by making something original strictly for them -to help them get a better sense in to there own self ''

cause u jus dont want to give a jay- z beat to gucci mane ya digg

i dig it jus came to me i'll just make beats for that certain style i'll jus basically cater to them u digg , cause u can have bad ass beats made but it isnt there feel they'll like what u offer but u have to approach them by making something original strictly for them -to help them get a better sense in to there own self ''

cause u jus dont want to give a jay- z beat to gucci mane ya digg

Exactly!

Back