Selling Samples I Create?

RaeTheBastard

Guy who knows a lot
So I create lots of drum samples and stuff for my projects and I'm wondering if there is any website I can sell my samples through like primeloops or something like that. I'm considering just doing it through these forums but I'd like to try for a site too.

Yea.... primeloops or your own site.. why not just create your own site and keep your profits

I don't have the time or energy to create and market my own site. I'd rather do it through a third party. Besides, monthly fees for webspace? No.

I don't have the time or energy to create and market my own site. I'd rather do it through a third party. Besides, monthly fees for webspace? No.

you don't want to invest in your own company
time and energy is what you suppose to invest in your brand/company
what else is there ???
unless you're touring all the time
what's taking up your time where you can't focus on a website for your company as just every indie/major ent. company or artist has a website.

School. Work. This is just something I'd like to do for a small amount of petty cash. I don't want to create a business. I just make lots of drum samples for the music I create.

okay you're at the hobby level which is cool
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert

yeah I guess. I'm only 15 so I'm just getting started with buisiness and networking, but I'd just like to make like 50 extra bucks a month to cover my phone bill and stuff. I just don't like paying for sample packs when I can adequately create any sound I could possibly want for free...

yeah I guess. I'm only 15 so I'm just getting started with buisiness and networking, but I'd just like to make like 50 extra bucks a month to cover my phone bill and stuff. I just don't like paying for sample packs when I can adequately create any sound I could possibly want for free...

if you take your craft more serious by investing in a website you have to potential to make much more more than $50 a month
remember alot of millionaires started off young and with the internet the way it is today you have a headstart
there a 15 girl who has a million dollar company selling bracklets, and one girl who sell hair products that her grandmother invented by only used on the family..
opportunities are great for the young
I understand you have tons of homework but a hour a day could make you a little money to buy a car..pay your phone bill, buy some clothes and you could save for education after highschool
it's good to hear that you're thinking about business and networking if you need some one on one help I offer one hour of free consulting/training
click on the banner in my sig for more info

The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert

Thanks for the offer I'll keep that in mind. I honestly have no desire to be rich. I just want to make a living. I want to be an audio engineer, or something of that type as I love equipment and technical stuff. I just want to be able to support my girlfriend and me, so a modest job is all I want. I also have no homework since I started homeschooling so I can take community college classes and spend more time with my music and such. I appreciate the advice!

Thanks for the offer I'll keep that in mind. I honestly have no desire to be rich. I just want to make a living. I want to be an audio engineer, or something of that type as I love equipment and technical stuff. I just want to be able to support my girlfriend and me, so a modest job is all I want. I also have no homework since I started homeschooling so I can take community college classes and spend more time with my music and such. I appreciate the advice!

as a indie audio engineer your need a web site to post your reel/portfolio
you need to start networking with artists to offer cheap mixing services right now.
but you need these things
1.flat-response monitors
2.audio interface with superior d/a converters
3.acoustic tamed listening environment

I help others put together studio spaces for tracking and mixing

so contact me for a free training/consulting hour and I'll can give you some options with a budget to get that together.

Back