Selling beats without a website / Signing contract online

DudeGotBeats

How would you go about selling beats without a website? Would you just have the buyer send you money through paypal and then send them the beat?

Also can you have them sign a contract online instead of mailing them a physical contract? Or can you just have some sort of agreement in the email stating that when you send the money, you agree to the contract?

Make a invoice on paypal and state in the terms in conditions "upon purchase you agree to the contract" or something along those lines.

If you have a beat store like myflashstore or beatstars then you do not have to send them a contract as they will automatically receive one after purchase. As far as not having a website I would not recommend it. it will make it extremely hard if your orders start to go up for you to keep up with sending beats out. Which is why everything is automated now. But to each his own. When I started my website my beat sales doubled because it was a lot easier for my customers. you get a free website when you sign up with beatstars I suggest you to at least try that.

Without a main domain, how can people ONLINE access your music. I agree with the above post. A website is essential to selling beats. If people heard of you, and wanted to access all your material, where would they go, your site..

Another question. Is this a one time thing or are you trying to actually do it more than once and make money from selling beats online?

Back