Selling beats on Rocbattle.com

Some of them are talented as hell

I browsed the site a couple times like a year ago, but I've only heared negative things about it.

Like yo must be on some kind of team to really get sumthing done, sounded like a very corrupted environment...

Yeah...cuz I'm really trying to take advantage of that site. I entered three beat battles so far. I won one of them :cheers:

Now I'm trying to promote my page and see if I can generate some sales.

yea i got like 7 beats sold so far, i just joined not too long ago and the beats is like 2 years old , i have yet to update my page,but when i do i know my new ****s gonna sell quick ,cause i have frequent visitors on my page listening, but ive been working on my catalouge that I am about to unveil, killen the beats already posted by a long shot, the biggest thing that people miss online marketing/selling beats is the opt in list, Postman put me on in one of his courses and I have made big$$ taking that route ,(rocbattle offers this feature upon purchase ; take advantage) the key is you have to not only be a producer but know about sales also, and how to close a client, if you can develop that quality, then you can shoot for the money once you captured the lead, most rappers have more $$ than they come off to have at first encounter, their really waiting just to see if your worth them giving it to, your presentation will determine that. I mean listen to the **** on wshh and you will see that these dopeboy/rappers are buying tracks. the question is who really made out with moneybagz.

if you are not on a team then most likely you will get "hater votes" on your battles , and most of your bangers unfortunetly will lose.

but suprisingly if you are one of the wack ones , (which I hope you are not) you will undoubtedly develop a crew of members equivalent to your level of wackness if not lower, and win some rounds ..Good luck bruh.

Last edited:
yea i got like 7 beats sold so far, i just joined not too long ago and the beats is like 2 years old , i have yet to update my page,but when i do i know my new ****s gonna sell quick ,cause i have frequent visitors on my page listening, but ive been working on my catalouge that I am about to unveil, killen the beats already posted by a long shot, the biggest thing that people miss online marketing/selling beats is the opt in list, Postman put me on in one of his courses and I have made big$$ taking that route ,(rocbattle offers this feature upon purchase ; take advantage) the key is you have to not only be a producer but know about sales also, and how to close a client, if you can develop that quality, then you can shoot for the money once you captured the lead, most rappers have more $$ than they come off to have at first encounter, their really waiting just to see if your worth them giving it to, your presentation will determine that. I mean listen to the **** on wshh and you will see that these dopeboy/rappers are buying tracks. the question is who really made out with moneybagz.

if you are not on a team then most likely you will get "hater votes" on your battles , and most of your bangers unfortunetly will lose.

but suprisingly if you are one of the wack ones , (which I hope you are not) you will undoubtedly develop a crew of members equivalent to your level of wackness if not lower, and win some rounds ..Good luck bruh.
thanks for the advice bro.

i was on there for a lil, won some battles, sold some beats but i just didnt like it.. u really gotta put in a lot of time to get noticed on there, i just dont have that xtra time

Yeah you can make money on there but, it's like being on any other site you're going to have to spend a little cheese using banners to promote yourself and stay consistent on the net plugging yourself pretty much everwhere. Most producers whom I've chatted with have told me, it's the ones who invest and promote themselves with banners for customers to see when they go on the site and see them on the front page. That's what I see that's works alot for them. So basically you gotta spend money sometimes to make money.

i haven't heard one positive thing about that site.....especially since the battles are mainly voted in a biased manner (which impacts beat sales). I've heard that from numerous people which is why i stay clear of their

If you don't mind me asking what did you let em go for? And were they exclusive sales?

:cheers:

they went for like12-15$ each, Like I mentioned before , if you get them in the opt -in , then you can build a list and target market, thats the key..rocbattle is just the trap to get them to opt-in , then you are able to personally build a relationship and go for the exclusive sells, most artist feel better purchasing an exclusive from someone they know, have their phone#, and are able to contact them easily.

After I sold the leases, I was able to sell exclusives out of my new catolouge to 3 artist off my opt-in which I made 420$ after closing them, if they purchased one of your beats chances are they will purchase another one with the right presentation.. A-B-C- always be closing.. alltogether I made out with over 500$ and my memebership is only 6$ a mo.

The irony of someone selling their beats for $50 laughing at someone for selling theirs for $5.....

Last edited:
Back