Selling Beats Online...Help?

CHARtheProducer

Char The Producer
Selling beats used to be easier a couple years ago, but it seems as if the market is crowded these days and all of the good websites have turned into ripoffs. What is the best site to sell beats on or what is the best way to sell beats online these days? :bat:

The best way to sell is with your own website. What sites are you using that began ripping you off?

MyBeatShop, owed me hundreds of dollars I never got a year or two ago...and GiveMeBeats ripped me off a long long time ago when I first started selling beats...They owe me over 400 dollars...and I know my own website is, but are there any other sites that actually work well?

Selling beats online has become a joke IMO. Locate artists you want to work with and shop directly to them. Don't wait for people to come to you. The competition is RIDICULOUS right now, so all these people thinking beat selling sites will bring them work should rethink their marketing strategy. Focus on direct selling and building relationships. End of story.

Whats Good Bro!

My Opinion:
- Just get soundclick or website and sell yourself.... dont get no rocbattle type site bruh.
- Promote like a desperate nigga lol....nall but promote everywhere, If you got HOT BEATS and they are cheap, You are going to sell!
- It isnt saturated, most producers online dont even promote and market effectively, just start TODAY and be ahead of 60% of the dudes that are just taking up space.
- Most people sell their first beats on social media(like me), I suggest you get on there and Promote to rappers. Twitter is recommended!

Your Welcome,
Keep me Posted!

^^thats what 90 percent of producers do #realTalk

If you really wanna have cats checkin for you: have good music and genuiniely connect with cats in person. the music game is a business built around relationships.. #bestAdviceEver

Selling beats online has become a joke IMO. Locate artists you want to work with and shop directly to them. Don't wait for people to come to you. The competition is RIDICULOUS right now, so all these people thinking beat selling sites will bring them work should rethink their marketing strategy. Focus on direct selling and building relationships. End of story.

I'm going to have to agree with Alkota here...the average rapper doesn't know how he will profit from buying beats

Build a rap artist clientele and sell to them....if you want to go bigger and really get paid, market to independent labels and not the individual rappers. Labels know how to shop the artists music and usually are prepared to invest money into beats

Selling beats is easier than ever! More producers also means more rappers, so the market is growing. Also internet is the new goto tool for up and coming artists.

I have some tips and tricks to help producers sell more beats

Whats up? I have a complete Beat Selling Tutorial Videos Here for free! : YouTube

I'm starting to make good money selling books on Ebay will open up a full fledged ebay store this month

-Coach Antonio

I think building up your own site is key and networking with artists in person. But at the same time you need the right technology to sell beats to customers without waste of time back and forth.

I use BeatStars Widget and Facebook App to sell my beats and I keep 100% of all my sales. They deliver the contracts and beats directly to customer making life easier for me. Check them out. Free Beats | Sell Beats | Buy Beats Online | Download Beats

I think building up your own site is key and networking with artists in person. But at the same time you need the right technology to sell beats to customers without waste of time back and forth.

I use BeatStars Widget and Facebook App to sell my beats and I keep 100% of all my sales. They deliver the contracts and beats directly to customer making life easier for me. Check them out. Free Beats | Sell Beats | Buy Beats Online | Download Beats
I haven't done much on beatstars, but i might start to do something soon. They always got great contests for producers to remix songs of famous rappers.
Back to topic, another way to sell beats is to create affiliate programs. So that other producers can sell them for you.

How To Sell Beats Online

Back