Selling Beats Online...Help?

Wussup yal, I'm fairly new to posting on forums so I apologize if I'm posting in wrong thread. Im a beat producer now trying to set up my own website and start selling my beats. I am currently stuck as far as knowing wat to do next. So far I have a very basic membership through godaddy including domain name. Now I am looking for an embedded player that I can upload my beats to wich a customer can download his purchased beat from. So essentially I want that customer can listen to my beats and purchase it if he likes that beat all in one place. My question is does anybody know of such a player to do just that.. Thank you

MinzeGotBangerz

Bro, its nice to have a nice looking embedded flash player that looks cool and can deliver music instantly and allows people to buy directly from the embedded widget etc. One thing I will say though, is that if you plan to rank in search engines, and that can be anything related to selling beats s somethings like, selling microphones, or video editing for rappers etc, then it will be better for you to spread out your beats across your website.
Meaning, if you want to rank in in search engines, you will be better creating an individual page for each beat and then writing a 300-400 word description to go along with your instrumental. It will help to bulk out your sitemap and get a bigger website sitemap with more text etc which of course is what search engines want. Just something to think about bro, I wish you all the best!

Back