Sellin Beats ONLINE!!!!!((Please Respond))

liltraybeatz

Waddup Everyone....

Ive been buying alot of products on how to sell beats on the internet.
I only sold one beat so far.........About a year ago LOL

Can some people please tell me how much they make or...kinda like a testimonial on how much they made from free online marketing?
I just need to see is it true you can get like 500 dollars a month with no money.....Just Internet!!
I bought alot of Postman an Sell Beats Now stuff.

Thanx For Responding
Just need sum motivation

The best way that Ive found to gain exposure, find a local artists that has potential for stardom produce for he/she strictly and submitt to your local radio station with your tag over the beat, people will want to know who this producer is.. Make sure you do your part with having yourself available on social networking websites...

The best way that Ive found to gain exposure, find a local artists that has potential for stardom produce for he/she strictly and submitt to your local radio station with your tag over the beat, people will want to know who this producer is.. Make sure you do your part with having yourself available on social networking websites...

Yeah, the life would be so much easier for people like me if in our countries local stations would like to play rap or even to play local music.
Seriously, is it really that easy in USA?:o

Yeah, the life would be so much easier for people like me if in our countries local stations would like to play rap or even to play local music.
Seriously, is it really that easy in USA?:o

it's that easy everywhere when you have a good relationship with the right people..

Start locally with artist and multimedia companies
Build a website

Market market market

it's that easy everywhere when you have a good relationship with the right people..

Start locally with artist and multimedia companies
Build a website

Market market market

its always the same question which gets the same answer

I think ppl know this but they don't want to go out to the clubs,dj hangouts,etc..
and mingle
or they may not even know where to start when in a need of a website
they either lack the business skills and/or drive to find out and research

if you need help getting a website built.. I have can help or I have a associate that builds ppl sites from the root-ta to the toot-ta lol...
I just think some ppl need a media/ent. consultant/coach to make out a plan for them to follow

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

Cyko I might need to take you up on your SEO business services once I get my online merch table together to drive more specific traffic to my site...
I'm in the beginning phrases of e-marketing now...so as always I try to do things on my own...till I need help to make over a hurdle...

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

check my site by click on the banner in my sig.

Last edited:
Whenever you're ready, it's best to start it sooner than later but again whenever you're ready.

Checked the link pm me let me know exactly what/who you are trying to target because you might be able to get off to a better start now if i know sooner rather than later.

If this is your profile on reverbnation LilTrayBeatz | Jacksonville, GA | Hip Hop / Dirty South | Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos | ReverbNation i amazed to here that. i seen beats of a way less quality get sold daily. other than the fact that everbody that make beats make those kind, you definitely should be doing better. But anyway.

No need to buy that stuff although i thought that stuff really did help, the info you need is on youtube,blogs and forums.
Are you using establish beat selling sites. if so which ones.
You difently can make around $500 a month just paying for subscribtions on sites that gets a lot of traffic.

If building a presence in your local town isnt your scene, build a rep on online, blog, facebook, twitter. Go on unto all the social networks there is go on and promote. At some point if you want this you have to be hungry for it. So many times we have an over night success attitude but you have to get off your butt and mingle...

Ya your beats are nice so i guess it just comes down to marketing. A lot of dude's got a lot of shitty beats but still sell beats cause it's all marketing unfortunately.

I was listening to the Born in the South beat with the Back in the Day sample. I'm working on something with that sample at the moment, i found that pretty interesting.

I agree... It all ties down to your promoting and marketing and basically your Business. You can have the best product in the world but if you can't ppl to notice your product then you'll never make the type of figures you wish to see. And yes it is possible to see $500 a month or more from selling beats online, Just have to take advantage of your resources and be on full grind mode. Selling beats is profitable but at the same time its competition. I have taken and paid for a couple of those courses and my best advice is to soak up the information from them all. I've been at it for about a year and my best month selling beats online was around $2000 , so it is possible and in reach

I agree... It all ties down to your promoting and marketing and basically your Business. You can have the best product in the world but if you can't ppl to notice your product then you'll never make the type of figures you wish to see. And yes it is possible to see $500 a month or more from selling beats online, Just have to take advantage of your resources and be on full grind mode. Selling beats is profitable but at the same time its competition. I have taken and paid for a couple of those courses and my best advice is to soak up the information from them all. I've been at it for about a year and my best month selling beats online was around $2000 , so it is possible and in reach

Wow that's pretty impressive man, especially for only a year's time. Were you producing for quite some time perfecting your skills before you were set up for sales, or is that a year since you start producing entirely?

Did you pay for promotions to attain those figures or was that through free marketing only?

Yeah I started making beats maybe 8 months before I started selling them online. I started with a few local artist to get some buzz around the city, then took it to blogs and magazines .. But as far as promotion online goes yeah i have and continue to pay for promotion via Google and my host sites like Soundclick and My flashstore, especially when you wanna run your sales or so .

Yeah I started making beats maybe 8 months before I started selling them online. I started with a few local artist to get some buzz around the city, then took it to blogs and magazines .. But as far as promotion online goes yeah i have and continue to pay for promotion via Google and my host sites like Soundclick and My flashstore, especially when you wanna run your sales or so .

Cool, ya it seems like paid promotion on Soundclick has helped everyone who has used it. Atleast to get the ball rolling and give some momentum and traffic, then you might not need as often after that. I figured I would establish myself and build up my catalog first before paying for promo, and just use own free marketing. I have about 25 beats up right now so I'm gonna build the catalog more, I noticed having a larger selection when someone hits up your page helps with sales.

As yes having a large Catalog can help especially on Soundclick, since its chart based so the more clicks you get the better for you overall

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

I checked out your work Bro .. good work .. that Send more Bricks Thumbs !!!!

As yes having a large Catalog can help especially on Soundclick, since its chart based so the more clicks you get the better for you overall

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

I checked out your work Bro .. good work .. that Send more Bricks Thumbs !!!!

Thanks man I appreciate the feedback and vote of confidence. I'm on the right track, I just need to get myself out there.

I really like your Came From Nothing track, it's got a unique sound to it. Crazy joint i could see a rapper killing. Trap-A-Thon is a bad ass beat too, love the arp you got on it.

Last edited:
Appreciate you bro that came from nothing track is probly one of my favs just because it was so different for me , but it opened up my eyes to way possibilities that I can do with Tracks .. I just try to explore the wide world of sound design to set myself apart from alot other producers. I mean now a days you have to be different to market your Brand and really put yourself out there

Casting Online - Upload your talent videos, participate in online talent contest and share your singing, dancing, acting, comedy, sports talent with world. Upload your talent videos to talentIdols.com.

Utalize the info. that you got from postman and sell beats now

I am actually an internet marketer for 4 years.

If you want to sell beats and you know you can build good ones then it's all about marketing.

Here's my recommendation to anyone selling beats on the internet- more than 1 a month!

1.Make a website! Try to find a good design even free...and add some customization like a custom header.
2.Get on all the social channels but the most important are Facebook and Youtube!
3.Start making videos and add them on youtube. These videos will
4. Do it in a professional way...not like a 10 year old kid making videos with his phone's camera.

Tip: Brand yourself from the begining!
You can succeed if you really want to because there are already people selling hundreds if not thousands of beats on the internet.

If you have any more questions just ask me or PM.

Back