sell beats? beatstars, MFS or what else?

Caine123

i wanted to try to implement a beatshop for my page and see if it is worth it and if there are people who would consider buying beats from me. but i dunno which store to choose atm. the free services are mostly wacky as you cannot decide about different formats, rights etc. so a minimum of 10 bucks have to be paid. but i dunno if you can just try 2 months and unsubscribe the service or if you are bound 6 months or something + which service is recommended the most atm?

i wanted to try to implement a beatshop for my page and see if it is worth it and if there are people who would consider buying beats from me. but i dunno which store to choose atm. the free services are mostly wacky as you cannot decide about different formats, rights etc. so a minimum of 10 bucks have to be paid. but i dunno if you can just try 2 months and unsubscribe the service or if you are bound 6 months or something + which service is recommended the most atm?

Try Myflashstore. It's like one of the standard beat store/players. It's $10 per month but very legit. I doubt you'll be able to find anything free that's legit unless you create your own player/store from scratch.

Why do you want to sell beats? You should be licencing them, getting songwriter credits and royalties.

To keep it low cost you can:

Add a Paypal buy now button and have people fill in the beat names / quantities etc and embed that into a page or website.

Use a beat cart like Myflashstore's service as they offer a free option that allows you to upload and sell up to 10 beats for free.

I believe beatstars offers a free option as well.

Or use a combination of both.

If you achieve some good results and want to take it to the next level you can then opt for a paid service upgrade or start thinking about your own website..

Good luck.

Why do you want to sell beats? You should be licencing them, getting songwriter credits and royalties.

well most stores i checked for beats always dont take no royalties? i see 3 different leaseings + an exclusive option.

Back