RockStar/RapStar Etiquette

CrunkNationEnt

All Killa, No Filla!
What up Future Producers! I know we all have big plans for the new year, and some of us may even be responsible for the next hit song!

What I want to know, and some of y'all may already know, what are your impressions or knowledge of being a real life rock/rap star? The answer can be what you hope it to be or or what you know?

What do they do differently as a star as opposed to a regular person? What's the rules on groupies? What's the minimum length of a 'Hollywood' relationship? LOL! When should you 'buy the bar'? How do you know who to let in your circle of trust? And other questions I can't think of right off, Etc......

*** My personal guess is you act as you already are...but exponentially! But I also take into consideration that I could change and I could appear differently to others as well. ***

I would also like to hear from the females on the forum, as well. What questions do y'all ask yourselves? What are some female RockStar/RapStar etiquette thoughts?
Have a massive New Year! :cheers:

I haven't got a clue, if I hit fame, I'd probably turn into more of an a**hole than I am now... And I'm a pretty big a**hole in all fairness... Otherwise, I'd be myself and I'd tell people how I see it, and p*ss off as many people as possible... As I already do... Also I don't think I'd put a time limit on a Hollywood relationship, it's just what happens, happens.

Anyway, 2012 is the 'end of the world' so I depending on how long 2012 is, there won't be many new celebrity's haha

On that note, HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL. Let's make 2012 a good year!

Back