reputable entertainment lawyer

dj devan601

Beatsmith
Has anyone on here worked with this lawyer? Looking for any referrals or if anyone knows of any good entertainment lawyers. On this lawyers website he has testimonials from a few people like Mickey Factz but just w anted to know if anyone here has had experiences with him. OH and I've already google so if that's all you want to throw in, keep it to yourself...:hello:

Has anyone on here worked with this lawyer? Looking for any referrals or if anyone knows of any good entertainment lawyers. On this lawyers website he has testimonials from a few people like Mickey Factz but just w anted to know if anyone here has had experiences with him. OH and I've already google so if that's all you want to throw in, keep it to yourself...:hello:
what lawyer not link
I just email a ent.lawyer about 2 hours ago...

Oh my b..talking about Robert Celestin based in New York

---------- Post added 01-19-2012 at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was 01-18-2012 at 08:46 PM ----------

Damn 109 views and no one has worked with an entertainment lawyer?? I'm sure someone here is making moves...

I check out his site the firm seems good I couldn't give you a recommendation though sorry I'm going to use a local firm

Back