Random, But Are There Any Good Music / Production Companies To Invest In?

Epsilon-144

Musician and Producer
I'm looking to throw down some idle cash money on some new companies. Does anybody know of any good public companies in the music industry? I'll take a look and consider throwing some cash money down on them. I'm just looking for something with a good price to earnings ratio maybe a decent dividend.

If you now anything, let me know.

I'll update this thread if I find anything too.

$Thanks.

Last edited:
Instead of music try any tech firm related to music, e.g. any firm that tracks spins/plays of music.

The only ones I'm finding are the big labels and radio companies (pandora, sony, sirius xm, etc..)

Ah.. the dinosaurs. I'm sure Pandora will want your money... they really really need it.

If you're willing to take a bit of risk and get in on a relative ground floor level. A buddy of mine is actually working on some really amazing
audio interfaces and plug-ins. Real high end stuff that's generally way too technical for me, but he has the plans all ready to go, company set up, prototypes up and running.
It's not some fly-by-night operation. I think apart from financing they're pretty much ready to launch the first interface... there's a whole range of devices and plug-ins though.
This is a guy that cut his teeth building synths for fun and has a lot of experience selling and servicing high end audio to the kind of studios where you
and me aren't even allowed to operate the coffeemaker! So he knows the marketplace and how to get access to it.

I can't explain it all that well, but he could. He's a nice guy and really knows his stuff.
So if you're serious and looking for something a bit more risky, but also a lot more interesting than Pandora and with a lot of potential.. let me know and I can give you
a bit more detail and put you in touch if you're interested.

Instead of music try any tech firm related to music, e.g. any firm that tracks spins/plays of music.

lol what?

And localspace, I've had pandora stock in the past. They're a little random and slow.

What does you friend have? Is it public yet? Pink sheets? lol or is starting up still looking for an angel?

It's always good to be in contact with industry leaders and innovators. Making an new interface is a good and cool business. Thanks for your reply.

Last edited:
I'm looking to throw down some idle cash money on some new companies. Does anybody know of any good public companies in the music industry? I'll take a look and consider throwing some cash money down on them. I'm just looking for something with a good price to earnings ratio maybe a decent dividend.

If you now anything, let me know.

I'll update this thread if I find anything too.

$Thanks.

What about Write Rhythm? (writerhythm.com) They are a demo submission platform. New guys on the block but doing cool stuff.

Last edited:
^ looks cool. Going for the soundcloud look, but with some differentiating features. They gotta be public tho with issued stock. Soundcloud isn't even public, so we can't invest.

but thanks, I'm checking out that site.

Last edited:
Back