A&R Contact List

yo man thanks for looking out. i know your trying to help out some people by sharing this list but a lot of it is out dated. People should try the 2008 song writers book. thanks though. Dont mind the other retards on this forum. They dont want anyone else coming up but themselves so when you share some actual information to people they try and hush you up and say stupid things.

vibedealer said:
yo man thanks for looking out. i know your trying to help out some people by sharing this list but a lot of it is out dated. People should try the 2008 song writers book. thanks though. Dont mind the other retards on this forum. They dont want anyone else coming up but themselves so when you share some actual information to people they try and hush you up and say stupid things.

who doesn't want to see someone else come up? people only tried to let dude know that the list was outdated so someone didn't come rushing in here and get happy and jot all those contacts down and them be inaccurate

i have a different book but ima cop this one too, mine has a blue cover and is called the 2007-2008 singer/.songwriters market, that mofugga is about 2 inches thick wit thousands of contacts....you really would need a team of cats pushin ya ****, but think about it, you submit to a thousand labels, and one aint gonna call you back?

GreenBurn said:

DjayCas said:
man

look at the people that were workin back then
this **** so old they still list dame dash @ roc a fella

theyre still listing lil zane

damn man

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol dam i wish some1 would be kind enuf to list the contacts from the 08 songwriters book...

jp..ill cop that sh!t next week when i get paid

Last edited:
Cold calling A&Rs does work IF you call one's that accept unsolicted demos.

Be professional and speak in a professional manner and they'll give you some time.

I've made some good contacts down to pure cold calling.

kpm said:
not trying to be a smart ass here..just curious..what exactly would one do with a phone number?

Check out home boy not knowing about telephones and ish. He keeping it real like a 19th century OG. LOL.

souljaboyfan said:
Check out home boy not knowing about telephones and ish. He keeping it real like a 19th century OG. LOL.

Dog, in the 19th Century there where like 7 phones!!!! You mean 20th Century right??

19th= 1800s

20th= 1900s

21st= ...... See the pattern????

PEACE

hjh

i could really use this

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

lololollll

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Back