Quick question about ASCAP, need help asap!!!

A

ArchThaBoss

i really should know the answer tho this question by now but if i have a song getting HEAVY rotation on the radio that i produced is it on the artist and the label to register the work under my name under ascap or do i have to do that myself? i dont know if im making sense to anyone. help would greatly be appreciated

do it yourself anyway, if its already filed they'll let you know that, but you should file it yourself anyway

a lot of times these labels and stuff only put their names on the forms so only they get the money from the radio play and things of that nature

do it yourself anyway, if its already filed they'll let you know that, but you should file it yourself anyway

a lot of times these labels and stuff only put their names on the forms so only they get the money from the radio play and things of that nature

this is a given I always stress this to clients to learn and take care their business professionally and to never wait on another company to do what you can and to always protect yourself with registering with your PRO/

The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert

preciate the help. ok ow what do tey mean by "production information" on the title registration page? i dont know what this means

Production Information: (Optional)
Use this section to document the name of the production or library for which this work was originally created.

Back