Question about SoundCloud Monetization?

Does anyone here have experience with SoundCloud monetizing?
Like BeatStars is offering to get an unlimited package for 20$ a month and it includes SoundCloud monetizing. Is it worth getting it? And what is the average pay per play, cant find that information on google.

Last edited:
I've been using the Beatstars Soundcloud moneytization service for about 3 months now, im currently at 47,644 plays in total on Soundcloud my most popular beat on there has 4,547 plays. I just recently got an email that beatstars had paid me when i checked the amount it was only .87 lmao. I guess my soundcloud generated $1.03 minus Beatstars cut. Its something tho, i can imagine the more plays you get the more you'll generate.

I've been using the Beatstars Soundcloud moneytization service for about 3 months now, im currently at 47,644 plays in total on Soundcloud my most popular beat on there has 4,547 plays. I just recently got an email that beatstars had paid me when i checked the amount it was only .87 lmao. I guess my soundcloud generated $1.03 minus Beatstars cut. Its something tho, i can imagine the more plays you get the more you'll generate.

Yea Im trying it now too and waiting for first results. Can You tell Me what is Your average 24h plays as it is more precise count for calculating price. Its still good way for passive income in longer run tho.

The thing is not all streams are monetized.

I believe you only get paid when ads play (which doesn't happen every time a visitor clicks play) so its hard to measure.

The thing is not all streams are monetized.

I believe you only get paid when ads play (which doesn't happen every time a visitor clicks play) so its hard to measure.

That is understandable. But You can get good average number like on YouTube average number for 1mill views is 1k dollars. The system works the same I think.
Gonna post up the results here also when they will start to pay.

Last edited:
Lil update.
I got a payment from 2017 November. 5$
Not bad at all, half of the return for SoundCloud monthly 10$ payment.

Gonna see how it moves forward.
So far so good in My opinion, its worth to use that service I guess. :)

Last edited:
Back