Protect Your Beats - Industry Producers Stealing Beats - Rico Love Exposed

I believe it, that's why we should all really copyright our work, being that he has all the original files and dates it was created it's really a hands down case that would more than likely get settled out of court but without the registered copyright it gets shaky.

I believe it, that's why we should all really copyright our work, being that he has all the original files and dates it was created it's really a hands down case that would more than likely get settled out of court but without the registered copyright it gets shaky.

Maybe, maybe not. The problem with the digital age is we have the ability set our comp's date back. So while he does have the files, it doesn't prove that he is the original creator.

Even though he uploaded it in 2012, that doesn't prove when it was created, just proves when it went public.

Hopefully they can work something out. Copyright can get sticky

Maybe, maybe not. The problem with the digital age is we have the ability set our comp's date back. So while he does have the files, it doesn't prove that he is the original creator.

Even though he uploaded it in 2012, that doesn't prove when it was created, just proves when it went public.

Hopefully they can work something out. Copyright can get sticky

Good point I didn't realize that, but still, if he would have copyrighted before uploading he would have the upperhand, you may be able to fake the date the files were created but you cant fake the date the copyright was registered

What's up! Just a quick message to the community telling you to protect your work and be careful what you put on the internet. When award winning industry producer Rico Love ran out of idea's he decided to steal my lil bro Hotwire's EXACT beat and give it to French Montana.

Here's the project files and dates etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIFK7ctYKkc

Here's the beat on SoundClick

MP3 Player SoundClick

How did he gain access to the track and all of its contents? Was it emailed out to him with all the tracked out files? You should get a lawyer to work on that situation.

In the vid / comments they say something about the FLP being on the net.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On an unrelated note, in the video he says something like "its a shame what its comin to" referring to getting beat jacked by an "industry producer" - and I can't help but to think that this is how the OG industry producers feel about all the kids downloading cracked fl studio and selling beats for less than $100..

#jusSayin

Last edited:
The Watcherz took my sampling beat of Bill Evans Summertime and used a single bar loop and made it into Lloyd Banks "On The Double."

That was the first and last free download beat I put on soundcloud. Actually, I've since shut down my soundcloud.

I say big deal. Most people making beats use stolen software and uncleared samples. Just find a way to make money instead of looking for fame. Too much whining and not enough working out here.

I say big deal. Most people making beats use stolen software and uncleared samples. Just find a way to make money instead of looking for fame. Too much whining and not enough working out here.

It is a big deal if you know how litigious the music industry and the entertainment biz is overall. And you claim you are in this industry.

One act doesn't excuse the other. Also, the producer who cracks FL studio can't turn a profit if he can't make a good beat and the producer who steals a good beat can turn a profit.

Back