Pros and Cons of beats store players

I've noticed that Soundclick has made updates to their network; and due to recent business growth, I'm forced to consider new options for displaying music. The Soundclick community is top notch and I'm seriously reconsidering my level of involvement.

Are you saying you're going back to SoundClick? I'm building my own personal website too, and when I do... I might keep my SoundClick for a month then stop it.

I can't lie, all these beat store players are good..especially beatstars..they definitely took it to the next level, but I'm pretty loyal to MyFlashStore.

I don't know though, MFS does need to step it up..at least include sync and background music licensing options..not to much worried about the mobile accessible or html5 player. Loyal clients will go to a PC to buy beats...

Beatstars is tempting though

I've taken some time to check out your comments about myflashstore and will pass them onto the Director - see if we can look at some further developments. We are looking at creating a player which is compatible on iphones etc.

I've taken some time to check out your comments about myflashstore and will pass them onto the Director - see if we can look at some further developments. We are looking at creating a player which is compatible on iphones etc.

Make it a one time fee or i sell better now is gonna put u out of business

Make it a one time fee or i sell better now is gonna put u out of business
That's what kept me from doing Myflashstore on my site. For $75 I can have a similar player for life vs paying $80 in 3 months. My flash store may be more popular but its also more expensive

That's what kept me from doing Myflashstore on my site. For $75 I can have a similar player for life vs paying $80 in 3 months. My flash store may be more popular but its also more expensive

pretty sure ISBN wasnt around when I got my 6 months of MFS. Ill probably stick with MFS though just cause thats where I started out. Its a good player

pretty sure ISBN wasnt around when I got my 6 months of MFS. Ill probably stick with MFS though just cause thats where I started out. Its a good player
I dig it. I have pretty much stuck with soundclick and I do not like updating Soundclick lol. I haven't updated in 6 months. There is another site that offers a free cart the guy is promoting here right now and I dig that one. or you can use it $20 for life with no ads which is the only difference in price.

The total package is still BeatStars. Marketplace, Widget (all browsers including mobile), Apps, FB integration, Distribution...no one is fu*ckin with BeatStars. I use their widget for my site and keep 100% of royalties and unlike MFS, they actually do instant delivery of tracks and agreements not make your customers wait for an email. Save yourself and go to BeatStars

The total package is still BeatStars. Marketplace, Widget (all browsers including mobile), Apps, FB integration, Distribution...no one is fu*ckin with BeatStars. I use their widget for my site and keep 100% of royalties and unlike MFS, they actually do instant delivery of tracks and agreements not make your customers wait for an email. Save yourself and go to BeatStars
For $25 a month I don't see why one would want that when they could find an option that allows a one time flat fee

Can anyone tell me what player would allow me to breat things apart into Lease, Premium Lease, and Exlcusives?

I use myflashstoreplayer and it only allows me Lease and Exclusive options as far as I know.

Appreciate input on this one.

Thanks in advance.

Gen7

Can anyone tell me what player would allow me to breat things apart into Lease, Premium Lease, and Exlcusives?

I use myflashstoreplayer and it only allows me Lease and Exclusive options as far as I know.

Appreciate input on this one.

Thanks in advance.

Gen7

I believe ISBN has that option. I know they just recently changed names though so I would google them.

RapBeats.net has currently launched its marketplace mode!

Features:

- dedicated url

- Instant downloads

- Html5 compatibility (works on Ipad and Iphone)

- Coupons

- Sales Tracking

- Beat Storage

- Instant payment via Paypal (No weekly, bi-weekly or monthly payments)

And the best: It's all free, they take only 1% comission!

Back