Promotion Opportunity; looking for people to get involved (+ Freebie Giveaway)

ZaneT

DJ/Producer
*Hey everyone! Hope your week has been good so far and hope your weekend is going even better!*

My name is Zane, I'm a DJ & Producer from South West England and I'm reaching out to Reddit for some help!

In a few days I'll be releasing a new track which has been in the works for a while now and I'm very excited to debut it, but as part of the *pre-marketing* for it I'm looking for a small group of people to pledge their support by including you in the download gate for a re-post to your channel.

Here are some FAQs for you!

**What's in it for me?**
In return for a re-post to your channel, I will add your soundcloud OR youtube channel to the download gate so you earn followers for reposting my track. **In addition** to this I'll also be giving out freebies to the people involved as a thank you! These will include free sample packs & preset banks made and recorded by myself (to suit your genre, I've got plenty), free marketing packs that include email listings, promo/demo mail templates and methods on how to gain followers and even re-posts of YOUR music onto my channel (2k followers) and lifelong re-posts to my re-post channel; Astral Repost (only 100 followers at the moment but growing). On top of this, it's a great way to network with people. I'm always looking to make new friends and connections in the music scene.

**What's in it for you?**
The more people involved in this greatly increases my song's reach, drastically increasing plays, comments, likes, re-posts and downloads!

**What's a download gate?**
If you're unfamiliar with download gates, basically whenever someone downloads the track they'll automatically be made to follow your account or subscribe to your YouTube! Of course the more people we get on board with this, the larger the audience reach, the more listens / downloads and ultimately the more followers you'll receive! It's literally that simple.

**How many followers do I need to have?**
I'm looking for people with over 700 followers.

**How many people are you going to add to your gate?**
I will only be adding up to FIVE people at a time to the download gate. So **first come first serve!** - when someone drops out and decides the un-repost the track, a spot will open up and I'll contact the next person on the list to join the gate and re-post the track to their channel.

**Why only five?**
When a person downloads a song, I don't want them to be made to automatically follow more than 5 people because I think that is excessive. There is no limit to how many people I can include in the gate but I don't want to take the piss, which is why I'll restrict it to no more than 5 people at a time. I personally feel that's fair.

**What if I *un*-repost the track?**
Then you'll be removed from the download gate, no hard feelings. You re-post the track for a long as you want and can opt out whenever. If you opt out and then want *back in*, that's fine too! I'll simply add you back to the waiting list and then you'll rejoin the download gate in return for reposting back to your channel as soon as a position opens up!

**Are people who download *forced* to follow me?**
People who download the track will automatically follow your account, but they do have the option to un-follow you manually if they choose.

**How do I get involved?**
Easy! You just need to reply to this telling me you're interested, give me your name or usename (something I can identify you by) and a link to your soundcloud OR youtube channel. I will compile a list of everyone who gets involved and when the track launches I will contact everyone on the list and the first five people to re-post will get added to the gate. The rest of you will remain on the list and then contacted in order when slots on the gate become available.

Thanks so much for reading, sorry it was so long. I hope I covered everything.
I read the rules about not posting non-constructive promotion but I'm pretty sure this doesn't count as it's helping out everyone involved. So sorry if I've posted this in the wrong place!

If you have any questions or queries please ask below.

Back