Promoting yourself on different language speaking communities

Joey Dicasio

Hi guys so I am bilingual but dont know how to aproach this as I would like to promote myself but for both english and spanish speaking artists.
How would you approach your viewers on youtube and traffic on websites?
I tried Google translate on my website and it does not translate very well and on youtube i dont really know what to do. Hope you guys understand where Im coming from.

Google translate never was a good tool for this. Most of regional ways of speaking end up being translated erroneously.

I'm also trying to promote my work on two different speaking regions (Brazil and US & Europe), so I normally write things in English first, and put a portuguese version whenever I feel it necessary.

I didn't start a youtube series of videos yet, but I'll probably speak in portuguese (as I'm not too confident of my spoken english abilities), with english subtitles.

Google translate never was a good tool for this. Most of regional ways of speaking end up being translated erroneously.

I'm also trying to promote my work on two different speaking regions (Brazil and US & Europe), so I normally write things in English first, and put a portuguese version whenever I feel it necessary.

I didn't start a youtube series of videos yet, but I'll probably speak in portuguese (as I'm not too confident of my spoken english abilities), with english subtitles.

I feel the same way but i dont want to/they feel like they are beign left out if making videos in only one language I have seen videos with english subtitles but im afraid that wont be a great way to present yourself not to mention a mailing list

I feel the same way but i dont want to/they feel like they are beign left out if making videos in only one language I have seen videos with english subtitles but im afraid that wont be a great way to present yourself not to mention a mailing list

If you think it would not be good to the way you present yourself, then do the opposite: use english as main language, and put spanish subtitles.

Back