Promoting tracks on Youtube

Hello everyone!

I just opened a new youtube channel for promoting tracks from the the world of dance music. As I have no content to promote for now with 0 subs, I would like to promote your tracks. I will listen to them and tell you if they are suitable for my channel. Please dm me your tracks along with your social links.

Calm your ass up bro!
I ain't asking for any shit "for free" from people. I am just asking them for their music if they want me to promote it. You can stay for sure. Its upon people. No one is being forced.

I've done this with new "new" channels in the past. I think it's a good idea. Fans like seeing music being shared and posted by ppl other than them as the artist. heh, it makes the artist look bigger if other people are posting their songs. I may be interested.

I'll let you push my music. I have a small following and my name alone may help build your channel. ...Idk if my music will fit your vision of the channel, but you can check them out and let me know. My songs are linked below in my signature. My songs are all my copyrights, but I can whitelist your video so you wont get a copyright claim from youtube. ...unless there's something wrong with your channel, ...then I'll reinstate copyright claims.

Let me know.

Last edited:
Back