Is promoting beats on YouTube getting you anywhere? What's the best way to sell beats

Youtube is one of the best way to promote/make money with your music for beat maker . Just leave your email and tag your beats and provide links of your website and other social media website you have music on . Been making music for 3 years and i now have 30-50 k views each month . This alone give me 50-100 $ each month for advertising and it just keep growing . It generate traffic to my website and other website where i have music which is more money in the end of the day . I have new cats hitting me up each month for beats , mixing and collab so this is an other income right there plus you get good visibility since most cats lookin for beats on youtube and this plate form is well known and wolrd wide . Not telling you to focus on youtube alone but its a great tool to add to you promotion arsenal and you can easily build around that or use youtube with the tools you already have . Once you got nice amount of following and traffic you can sign up to partner ship like fullscreen that give you extra promotion , free distribution service with itunes , pandora , spotify , deezer rdio and more so you can put beat tape for sale there and most of these site paying you when your music get stream as well as the beats you sell . They give you tools to improve your channels and you can get involved in the community so this give you more visibility and help you make more connection and the list goes on . If you have a youtube channel and want to get started with fullscrean just click this link . Apply - Fullscreen

Just make sure you read the contract carefully before signing up . Not everyone can join but you lose nothing to try it out .

Hope it help .

Youtube is one of the best way to promote/make money with your music for beat maker ...... Not telling you to focus on youtube alone but its a great tool to add to you promotion arsenal and you can easily build around that or use youtube with the tools you already have .

That'ts exactly why I'm making a new channel just to sell/promote beats and drive traffic to a website I'm about to make. I don't have a following but will definitely check out this Fullscreen website you linked. By any chance is there a way we can connect and you can help me get my soon to come channel off the ground. Maybe a collab or something for cross promo?

Are you using "calls to action" in your videos? For example... we recently started using YouTube's "Cards" and "Annotations" that have a direct purchase link to the beat. We also include in that annotation a special YouTube discount.

It's converted pretty well. Try it out!

Back