Producers what the Best price

Guttah2010

What's the best price I can offer on beats. I was thinking about using somebody like vybe prices or anyother from the top ten. 50-500 I feel like my exclusives are price to high and nobody buys them but I have had a couple of leases .I new tO Internet selling but making beats 10 years

What's the best price I can offer on beats. I was thinking about using somebody like vybe prices or anyother from the top ten. 50-500 I feel like my exclusives are price to high and nobody buys them but I have had a couple of leases .I new tO Internet selling but making beats 10 years

I'm sure you graduated high school or at least paid a small amount of attention to your math course throughout your jr. to high school years
go through 20 random soundclick pages add up how much each charge for their leases or exclusives and divide by 20 then you'll get a average ...even though you're looking at just a snowflake from the 30 inch snow pile lol..
but it will give you a place to start.

Guttha2010 this is what I do for producers help them setup their online business so if you need help invest in yourself with coaching from me... your ROI will be in the very high percent if you follow my steps and plan
or continue DIY'in your way through either way blessings in your adventure.

and what beatstore/player are you using for instant sales??
very important my friend you want to make sure you increase the scalability of your company. 24/7 operation I you have to do is engage the customer later to check on them later for a chance at connecting at a deeper level.

who's doing your graphic layout for your Soundclick page??
got a blog setup???
youtube channel??
how do you plan on get visibility for your page??

-Coach Antonio

Music Business Professional Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

Last edited:
The average LEGIT producer I see sells beats around $20-25 and they sell their exclusives from $200-$1000+. Personally, I sell my leases for a penny under $20 & sell my exclusives for no less than $500.

Part of the reason why I never sold leases for $25 is because I never saw myself up to par with some of the top producers who sold it for that price and another reason is because I could say, well, "this producer sells beats for $25, I sell mine for $19.99! you're getting a deal here," so honestly, sell what you think you're worth and make it reasonable but not too outrageous to the point that someone cannot afford it.

Also, if you're gonna sell expensive beats, make sure that you are all about quality. Your website, graphics, online appearance and way you conduct yourself has to be ALL about quality. People HAVE TO know you are the business at the first glance (Think Apple!) & the majority of the time, having such a "quality" appearance is not free or cheap.

One thing I realized too is (heading back to the point,) sell what you think you're worth, because people will buy if they like your music and think they can do something with it. Believe me.

By the way, exclusive sales usually take longer to sell than a lease and Fataltone asked some pretty legit questions that you should really try to answer if you want to do internet selling.

Last edited:
just go with the standard $20 lease and $200 exclusive.
it's the standard for soundclick cause it starts with that price i see.

Back