Producers screwing me over exclusives

tracingbombs

I bought exclusives from this guy and he sent me a 128kbps mp (which were $30, no wonder they were that cheap) But I asked him in the email if he was gonna send the wav and trackouts and he said yes, but now he's saying it's an old project and he only has the mp3. He even has it stated that .wav trackouts are included if you get the exclusives.

I didn't really notice but after I bought the beat, I realized there was an 808 mafia nametag at the start, only for that particular beat on his page. So I was asking about who to credit since he had two names, and he told me to credit 808 mafia and one of his names in the production.

Even though he stated it's an old project, how the hell does an 808 mafia beat cost $30?

What should I do? I already finished writing a really good song to the beat already, should I just do as he says and credit both him and 808 mafia? I'm really at a lost, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

You bought a beat from a dude who put you through all of that so you can write a verse?
Sounds like a duping. Are you sure that's an 808 mafioso?Cuz that is some basic stuff not to slip up on.

if he didn't give you the trackouts, waves, and etc. don't give him credit for the beat. better yet, don't credit anyone for the beat until someone comes forward and they say they produced that song.

Back