Producers........Need help getting your name out there???

TheViceroiz

If so, contact us. TheViceroiz is a team specifically designed to take in new beatmakers and promote them. We got contacts busting from the seams, so email me (address in signature) to start your promo package! We guarantee your Myspace/Soundclick/Soundcloud or WHATEVER you use will get more views. Be heard by THOUSANDS.

Yawning at this spam. Views don't translate into anything other than views... rarely translate into "fans" who are willing to buy your product/brand. The numbers game is so 2007.

Views and plays continue to be counted after 2007, and get you exposure...

---------- Post added 06-23-2012 at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-22-2012 at 01:09 PM ----------

You all know who to call...xdicksjr@gmail.com.

Work off commission if you are confident that your services will yield sales for people. Views don't correlate with exposure/monetary gain my friend. Especially if you are running bots. Exposure to what audience? The paying audience or people blindly clicking through songs, links, etc.

Only fans buy music today and it takes alot more than people viewing your material to get fans that are willing to pay.

The last time I bought music (physical or digital) or purchased a 16 for a record, I truly believed in the product I was buying and someone's views, plays, etc. had zero influence in my decision to support their movement.

LOL this ain't no bot service. What I'm saying is on any site, people will consider the person with 1,000 views/plays before the person with 5. I promote via my own fanbase/connections (search NEWSOUNDBEATZ). I can't do mind control and make them your fans, it's a free country. You either want more exposure or you dont. Email me at xdicksjr@gmail.com to get full details.

LOL this ain't no bot service. What I'm saying is on any site, people will consider the person with 1,000 views/plays before the person with 5. I promote via my own fanbase/connections (search NEWSOUNDBEATZ). I can't do mind control and make them your fans, it's a free country. You either want more exposure or you dont. Email me at xdicksjr@gmail.com to get full details.
If it's free or on a commission rate people will be interested... I highly doubt you've had many leads from this thread if you're saying 'pay me this amount a month and I'll get you so and so many views'.. If you are, then congratulations, a schmuck has bought your lazy ass package. They are just as stupid for thinking that by paying you they will get more views/fans than they would if they were to learn how to market themselves and get noticed... Their loss in the long run...

Now I'mma hit you up in a minute...

Nah, I'm playing...

Oh yeah. I also just happen to have the beat emails of industry artists. From 2Chainz to Raekwon to Rick Ross to Trouble to The Rangers, hell even Un Kasa. I got A&R connects too. So..........email xdicksjr@gmail.com for questions, or if you want promotion. It ain't just about numbers.

Oh yeah. I also just happen to have the beat emails of industry artists. From 2Chainz to Raekwon to Rick Ross to Trouble to The Rangers, hell even Un Kasa. I got A&R connects too. So..........email xdicksjr@gmail.com for questions, or if you want promotion. It ain't just about numbers.

So have I, I've had that list since I started out a year and a half ago, it's called networking, producers don't be fooled... It's something you should really be doing yourselves... If you want A & R connections, just hit them up on twitter, except HexMurda, you have little chance with him..

So have I, I've had that list since I started out a year and a half ago, it's called networking, producers don't be fooled... It's something you should really be doing yourselves... If you want A & R connections, just hit them up on twitter, except HexMurda, you have little chance with him..

No one's getting fooled here. That's an honest post. I do not over-charge for this, and the funny thing is artists want this promo more than producers. That's because producers like you THINK they know everything about networking. All I'm doing is facilitating growth in fanbases. Networking on the net is not an easy task, my friend. It can take months or years. I make it easy, click for networking. If everyone here is like you, then let them miss out. It's cool. Twitter? Yeah, that's from a video where Lex Luger was high and stated it's a place to meet A&Rs. It's not a music network. My connections came from a different and more reliable source.

artists want this promo more than producers. That's because producers like you THINK they know everything about networking.
No, that's because artists are inexperienced... I don't think I know everything about networking, but I KNOW I know as much, if not, more than you... What are you offering that I can't find myself in a few months of a grind? Honestly, I've been looking up contacts since February... My database has grown from 6 to just over 1300, and I keep it upto date as much as possible... Now you tell me, what do YOU know?

If everyone here is like you, then let them miss out. It's cool. Twitter? Yeah, that's from a video where Lex Luger was high and stated it's a place to meet A&Rs. It's not a music network. My connections came from a different and more reliable source.
No, from my head, where mystical things happen, like planning, common sense, KNOWLEDGE... You want to network? You need to be quite personal, you want to become friends with them... Did I ever say twitter was a music network? I said 'just hit them(A&Rs) up on twitter', meaning, just hit them up, and click follow, if they are placing beats, they'll post their latest e-mails up for you to send in, and they are usually willing to respond to your tweets too... Where did your connections come from? Cause I am sure as Hell you ain't that dude that I saw walking with Drakes umbrella, last week... DAMN!? That was you!? AWWWWWWWWH MAN...

.... GTFOH...

Drake's umbrella? Don't get corny now. Whenever there is some kind of good service that's just like other businesses, there will be someone to denounce it. Why do people buy fastfood? Why are there outlet stores? Why are there stores to begin with? Because some people don't weave their own clothes, or spend time preparing their own food w/more money when it's more convenient to get it from a store. That's what I am offering. A quick way to get what you want. Keep your childish "umbrella" comments to yourself. You must actually belong in the zoo. If you want to know what I offer that you can't get, ask yourself if you know my sources. You don't. I offer the chance for you to go further for less money than other site promos, or an industry consultation. People on Soundclick want to buy site promotions. Those take MONTHS to work. Just get mine, it works in HOURS, and i got proof. Post something with a sureness that you have NEVER been to a fastfood restaurant, a clothing store, a grocery store, or any other facilitating business. KEEP BUMPING MY THREAD UP if you feel like it. More exposure for TheViceroiz. :berzerk:

KEEP BUMPING MY THREAD UP if you feel like it. More exposure for TheViceroiz. :berzerk:
I sure will... How much of that exposure will lead to leads...? Yeah... Exactly... I'm not worried... What you offer is something that doesn't really work 97% of the time, sure there's a minority who have managed to do it... But what's the point paying you, a wannabe producer, just like the rest of us, who have had little or no success with this method that he's selling? Where is the proof? My comments are no more childish than your get rich quick business idea... I bet your pockets are feeling sorry for themselves?

You should be a politician, the way you avoid the questions...

And there's no time limit with success... Months? It will be more effective than your few hours, and cheaper... Trust me, I'm reaping the benefits, without spending a pound, and doing just a few hours of work for it a week...

Shiiet, I may do something like this, on how to get yourself exposure, a little course, cause I know mine works... Charge £1000 a pop... People will buy it, cause I say it works... The proofs in the pudding, if I say it works, it's got to work...

The fact you've answered NONE of my questions suggest you have no sources.. Therefore, a scam artist, wannabe producer who's just established himself, and has no leads...

/END

Last edited:
I sure will... How much of that exposure will lead to leads...? Yeah... Exactly... I'm not worried... What you offer is something that doesn't really work 97% of the time, sure there's a minority who have managed to do it... But what's the point paying you, a wannabe producer, just like the rest of us, who have had little or no success with this method that he's selling? Where is the proof? My comments are no more childish than your get rich quick business idea... I bet your pockets are feeling sorry for themselves?

You should be a politician, the way you avoid the questions...

And there's no time limit with success... Months? It will be more effective than your few hours, and cheaper... Trust me, I'm reaping the benefits, without spending a pound, and doing just a few hours of work for it a week...

Shiiet, I may do something like this, on how to get yourself exposure, a little course, cause I know mine works... Charge £1000 a pop... People will buy it, cause I say it works... The proofs in the pudding, if I say it works, it's got to work...

The fact you've answered NONE of my questions suggest you have no sources.. Therefore, a scam artist, wannabe producer who's just established himself, and has no leads...

/END

If you don't want the service, don't take it. I made money off this TODAY, so keep getting me more exposure. Want answers? Fine. It will get plenty of leads because I got emails set up for BEATS only. Hours > Months no matter how you turn it on its ass. I've got proof that you must email for (pictures of view increase). If the service is new, then it just is. Why bash it for being established not so long ago? Didn't Derrick Rose do well in his rookie season? Yes, he did. Does this service make money? Yes, it does. Does it work? Yes. Is it a scam? No. Is it 1,000 British pounds? Nowhere near 100 USD. So no one spends a bunch of money, and there is no need to be unsure. KEEP GETTING ME VIEWS. There are consumers and producers in business, some ain't cut from the producer cloth, and it's OK. Thanks for the free promo bro. Now run along. Hey, I never heard of your site, need some promo??

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

That "Confidential" tape will do much better with a Viceroiz promotion. :bigeyes:

Back