Is this problem for EDM producers from poor countries?

M

Mate Allready

Hello

All we know there is no problem for example british EDM producer's tour in France, Spain and other EU countries. But what situation is if the producer is not EU citizen? if he is from country which has Visa with EU or other developed countries? Does booking agent retreat?

For example good and mainstream EDM music is creating in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia or any other kind. is there any problem with his going tours as British producer go?

have hope it will be competent answer

---------- Post added 12-20-2011 at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was 08-28-2011 at 02:07 AM ----------

u p

These are some difficult questions for me to answer. I don't know anyone who tours the world, as few producers do. Sorry I can't be of help to you. The reason I'm responding to this thread is because I'd like to know the answers to your questions as well. Hopefully, someone can provide some.

yes we need someone who knows about oversea's market..because it's a great source of income and visiblity

Excellent question! I've asked some of the agents around here for their input, and so far it seems that it's perfectly possible. As long as you have a valid Visum, you should experience no problems at all. One thing you have to check though is wether there are any laws about making money in foreign countries.

Most venues love to receive foreign artists, because having one on a poster or flyer usually means a boost of customers willing to see what the heck is going on.

Basically as long as you have a passport your good to roam the world!

Last edited:
Back