Piracy Copyright?

Please re-read the two replies I've posted. In no way was I abusive towards you.

"This thread is fantastic and hilarious. I thoroughly enjoyed...", "The immaturity is brought on by your piracy by the way."

I don't know how else to interpret these, but if you were not being negative my apologies. Sorry.. :)

"This thread is fantastic and hilarious. I thoroughly enjoyed...", "The immaturity is brought on by your piracy by the way."

I don't know how else to interpret these, but if you were not being negative my apologies. Sorry.. :)

Both statements are true. And I can't really see, even out of context, how they were abusive...

I did enjoy reading the thread. I found some of the replies amusing, specifically those concerning the software companies... I wasn't laughing at you if that's what you think. Though it was at your expense. Just take it with a pinch of salt, like I said piracy is frowned upon here.

I don't really know how to clarify the second without repeating it. There's only one possible meaning. And in my books, it's not abusive - it's just a factual statement.

Remember that the messages you receive via text do not carry much weight in terms of the tone. It's not like you can see a persons body language and gauge their emotion... So I can only assume you thought I was being aggresive in some way. I think that's a mistake a lot of people make in conversations with friends at some point. I have before anyway.

As you can probably tell, I'm a straight forward, no bs kind of guy - so never take anything I say personally, I'm usually trying to be constructive and contributive in some manner.

To conclude, apology accepted. It's clear your abuse wasn't personal and don't worry, my feelings were NOT hurt lol. Sorry if you did feel threatened in some way - it wasn't my intention and probably no one elses either...

Wait wait.. So I was the one being abusive? xD

yours was borderline - which is why you did not receive a formal warning

what exclusivo wrote was polite and accurate and based within your own words - he did not say you were being immature but that the "immaturity" displayed (by others) resulted from the insinuation/assertion of piracy on your part - I would also note that I know what you wrote and then edited back to "k.", so yes take the warning given above as a (now not so) gentle reminder to choose your words carefully

I am having a hard time not laughing at the obvious bs in the responses in this thread

however, if you went and bought the sw as a result it achieved its purpose

I thought I was the only one taking crazy pills. I better go buy a Yamaha Grand Piano, because I used that once in a track, and I don't want the studio out Riverside to have the rights to the song I made. Now where will I put it? +

Back