Overused Catch Phrases

G

Figured I'd start a post for people to post overused phrase they've heard.

Yolo (You only Live Once) Ill be glad when this dies...smh

Your producers favorite producer .....smh, seriously?

Yea the producers favorite producers I've seen a few times. haha GOAT is another that is overused. Its funny because many who claim these aren't that good.

Whoa whoa whoa, Trill is a great name! If applied correctly, but I feel you on that, considering my name/brand is Trill Trax. Its kind of disheartening seeing a lot of new cats using it with no solid background or reason as to why they use it other that "it sounds cool."

Haha i wasnt aiming at you personally or anything, just has been really picking up a lot lately by people who have no clue where it comes from like you said.

Haha i wasnt aiming at you personally or anything, just has been really picking up a lot lately by people who have no clue where it comes from like you said.

Great! haha. But yea your right, a lot of cats just claim names these days with no sense of history. Just like everyone calling themsevles producers now vs. a composer or beatmaker or even models being just strippers. smh

i hate the terms that no name cats use for themselves for hype, ex "coming up on the scene" "up and coming" "ready to take over the industry" "ready to set the streets on fire". motherfµckers can't just keep their heads down and work on their craft anymore. people have no shame.

Last edited:
"Money over _____"

And I hate when producers say "professional beats". I'm sure I've said it before too, but WTF is an "unprofessional beat" to make yours something more?

Last edited:
@deranged LMAO! Thats probably the funniest one but you do make a good point. I've never heard that one before, strangely. "professional beats"

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

I hate when people say everything is a "movement." What movement??!

@deranged LMAO! Thats probably the funniest one but you do make a good point. I've never heard that one before, strangely. "professional beats"

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

I hate when people say everything is a "movement." What movement??!
The other one is "high quality beats". Like someone's out there cornering the market on "low quality beats". lol.

"MOVEMENT"

can't stand that one

"REAL" ni99a...

always the FAKE ni99as thinking their the REAL ones

"INSPIRED"

all that shit REALLY means is who you fukcin' COPIED

Back