Our new website is finally ready- any opinions?

Slavebell

Hot Beat Maker
Hey, we've been working on a new version of our site lately, and after weeks of work, it's finally ready... For those who remember our old website, you'll notice it's quite different, and it's a big improvement:

Hip Hop Beats | Buy Beats | Free Beats | Rap Beats | Hip Hop Instrumentals

You can register now, and you will receive 2 free unreleased beats (non-exclusive licence), and you'll be able to download any beat on our site, for non-profit use. And you have to be registered to lease beats on the website. All the details are on the website, so make sure to check it out.

We even have an "affiliate program", which means, if you promote our site and someone buys something on our site after clicking a banner/ad you posted somewhere, you will get 50% of the sales. You can get more details about that on our website, but that could definately be a good way to get some extra money for those interested.

Oh and to celebrate our grand opening for 1 week, we are giving a 50% discount on everything.

Just use this code (on the website or myflashstore player - both works): C2D09E76BBPLS

Any opinions/feedback on the site would be cool

------

Yo Slavebell, took a look at your site and it's good. Lovin the fancy music player.

Is there a reason you put the contact link at the very bottom? What if someone wants to quickly contact you about partnerships or using your beats for their web episode or some type of video? Would be good if it was clearly on the top with the other major links.

lookin nice man! I'm not sure how many beat buyers there are browsing this forum, but good luck to you sir!

I see we're going after some of the same keywords, good luck to you sir!

I really love the way you're conducting your business. What benefits are given to members who "login" to your site? Are they able to post pictures, write in a forum or just get free beats? That part is a little unclear to me. Lovin' the site overall though.

Agree bout contact, we should've put contact on top and idk FAQ down...

Member benefits are 2 free NE beats, use of forum, live support, and are able to download all of our taged beats. + here and there we are releasing coupon codes for members.... 50% off...etc

Also good point, we should list member benefits on page

Thank You all for comments and suggestions

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

lookin nice man! I'm not sure how many beat buyers there are browsing this forum, but good luck to you sir!

I see we're going after some of the same keywords, good luck to you sir!

Btw you have some aowesome info on your site

Back