Online Websites for muscians?

G

Im sure there are more. Most use twitter, facebook and linkedn. Not to mention youtube and of course this site. But what are some other decent sites to network and gain followers/fans? I don't mean posting random links and hoping someone listens or purchases services offered.

Are there some forums similar to this that artists go? To talk bad about us.lol How we always try to charge them for beats and mixing. lol

As a producer, as a songwriter and as an audio engineer. List some

homerecording.com

Soundonsound.com

gearslutz. com

I visit those as well but I'm here or on gearslutz mostly
and I'm amping up my twitter messaging I'm going to be spending a hour to two hours of day just tweeting in real time and spending out time-based tweets through hootsuite.

gearslutz is a great site for audio engineers more discussions on tracking and mixing throughout the whole board..and more discussion on high-end gear/modified gears etc....

I need to find a site for just songwriters that's up to par with gearslutz and futureproducers quality/participants.

-Coach Antonio

Music Business Professional Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

Last edited:
Yea Im all over twitter. Use it daily. This site & gearslutz are both great but you can't really market product to people doing the same thing as you. Myspace was huge because it had everyone in one place.

But now its all live video stream of Facebook, twitter or pictures hosts like Instagram. Im looking for a place to network with more artists or songwriters as you stated. I know most of them are BS and majority of sites are just blogs that promote high up artists.

sadly...

Yea Im all over twitter. Use it daily. This site & gearslutz are both great but you can't really market product to people doing the same thing as you. Myspace was huge because it had everyone in one place.

But now its all live video stream of Facebook, twitter or pictures hosts like Instagram. Im looking for a place to network with more artists or songwriters as you stated. I know most of them are BS and majority of sites are just blogs that promote high up artists.

sadly...

Reverbnation is still popping but alot of artists don't visit their pages on the daily to check their messages even though it's usually linked to their personal email so they get the notices
I still network on there a lot.

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle Your Praise Party"

twitter and all that is for socializing. everyone is always saying use these services. but they wasnt created so you can make money. they were created so they can make money. sure you can use any website to network by sending messeges or communicating with artist.`

And what you never hear from people who know is.
Your music,talent,budget and ambition dictates what steps you should take.
And its extremely hard because you still have to keep in mind the direction music is always going every year.

I listen to some of your tracks on soundcloud. nice.
you not on any beat selling websites?

Not to much a fan of reverbnation.

Of course all that is taking into consideration because Im not going to invest into something I don't see a solid return on.
Thanks for listening, nah thats it.

Not to much a fan of reverbnation.

Of course all that is taking into consideration because Im not going to invest into something I don't see a solid return on.
Thanks for listening, nah thats it.

I have got a good amont ROI on my time investment on Reverbnation I was able to find christian artists which was always hard for me.. except for youtube

hey please check out a site for those looking to discuss making money from music http://beatseeds.com/index.php

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Last edited:
Back