Online Music Retail

Would you find value in using an online distributer for your music?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Would depend on the terms/conditions

• Total voters

bryanwayb

Hello, my names Bryan and I'm thinking about creating a web site for online music distribution, mainly for artists looking for a start (at least to begin with; maybe it might grow into something bigger). However I'm not sure exactly how much value this would be to the musical community and to the average consumer so I'm looking for what other artists think.

I mainly want to do this to help artists out so I wouldn't want to charge very much if this idea goes through, but I'd still have to charge for server space, domain name listing, etc. It'd for sure be alot cheeper than a major retailer though.

If I get enough support for this I'll go all the way with it. Let me know what you think and if you'd be interested. I'm just looking for opinions however.

About me: Im 18 years old, an artist, an audio enginner at a startup recording studio InBoundAudio (inboundaudio.co.cc) in Carrollton, Texas, and a software/web developer looking for a foundation in this world.

your competition is cdbaby,tunecore
so model your business after them but find their weak points and take those weak points find solution for them and include them in your business/site

hey I'm going to keep up with you bryanwayb
let build a relationship to build success

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum
Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

Back