Offer from Hip Hop Overload to feature beats! Help!

Agent"s Orange

I just got an offer from a guy from HipHopOverload.com to feature 4 of my beats for $400. I asked if it was legit and the guy had the official twitter account follow me a minute later. My question is if I should take this offer? Is it worth the $400? And has anyone else received offers like this?

I just got an offer from a guy from HipHopOverload.com to feature 4 of my beats for $400. I asked if it was legit and the guy had the official twitter account follow me a minute later. My question is if I should take this offer? Is it worth the $400? And has anyone else received offers like this?

Only you can answer this question.

Weigh the risks vs rewards and go from there.

Sounds like a scam as you shouldn't have to pay just to have your beats featured and about the guy's account being official, you do know people can pay to have a verified account.

Sounds like a scam as you shouldn't have to pay just to have your beats featured and about the guy's account being official, you do know people can pay to have a verified account.

That actually doesn't make it a scam. Every business does this. If you want anything of yours on a high traffic platform, you'll be paying a fee. Much like banner ads and billboards only audio is being used in place of the two.

I'm so used to hearing about exorbitant fees being commanded for visibility nowadays that I have my guard up.

Back