new social network site ning

fataltone

Holy Lamb Media & Ent.
Create a Social Networking Site with Ning, the Best Social Site Platform
I haven't signed up or even researched it yet

share your experiences or thoughts on this new soc. network site
it's seems to be getting alot of top entertainers to endorse the site

One for free hour of training/consulting click on the banner in the sig.
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve

ning has been around for a while (2003 or 2004)
Yeah. And used to be free too.

IMHO using a simple blog/website will be better than trying to build a social network around your music. Even many of the bigger artist sites using Ning seem pretty dead except for a few hardcore fans and the bots and people spamming their links & music. People will rather stick to Facebook & Twitter.

Facebook likes and Twitter followers will be of more use than people who sign up once, never bother to visit again and are get annoyed with activity updates coming from your site unless they take time to go through the settings and choose not to receive email..

Yeah I remember using ning in like 06' for a dj ring I had and jyri is right it was free back then. I remember getting an email about the pay changes they were going to make and then I stopped using it, but it could be really cool man IDK maybe someone that is currently using them could give some feedback here.

yeah that's what I'm looking for feedback/review on this it seems the company is trying to get ppl interested again or more by having high-profile entertainers endorersing
maybe I'm going to have google ning reviews and post them here and write a blog post on the information provided

here's what I found
Ning Review | Thinking about using Ning for your business?

One for free hour of training/consulting click on the banner in the sig.
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve

Looks pretty cool, its almost like a wordpress platform?

Back