NEW rocbattle beat site just created

Its alright for a basic get up but (no hate, just sharing my opinion before this thread gets moved)

.info's are sh*ty domain extensions..(a lot of people use .info for spam so people are hesitant to visit sites with .info)
wix sites are ok for starters but eventually you should look @ getting your own hosting..

good luck.

Nothing wrong with info sites... they don't rank any differently than .com/nets or org I've been flipping and ranking sites for 5 years. Yes more spammers use infos but you'll be fine

I personally think the design needs a lot of work.. I'd get my own hosting find a nice free template and pay someone 50-100 for a good banner that's just me though

wow at those office hours. You gonna kill yourself working like that. Also people respond better to .com i dont know why it shouldn't make a difference but yeah .com or maybe .net if u have to but .info i wouldnt have done that

yo dude. your marketing set up is killer. just check traffic vs sales vs email capture. but it's simple, and fck everything else but sales.

simple or not, if you get sales, keep the design. i love that issh.

Nothing wrong with info sites... they don't rank any differently than .com/nets or org I've been flipping and ranking sites for 5 years. Yes more spammers use infos but you'll be fine

I personally think the design needs a lot of work.. I'd get my own hosting find a nice free template and pay someone 50-100 for a good banner that's just me though

Cyko I would love to see your home site sir

The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve

Not trying to hate here man, but it looks like the same set up you have for your dirtyscopebeatz.com site. I guess you get a few more eyeballs looking at it if it appears new.....so theres that. But anyway I will agree with what others think about the whole .info thing. Sure it doesn't rank any differently than a .com, nor does it handle SEO any different, so all top level domain are really that same right? Well yes and no. Theoretically there is no difference between .com, .net, .info, .tv....etc...etc., but there is a difference in the way people look for your site. Most people assume your site will be YOURBUSINESSNAME.COM and not .info. Anyway looks like .net is available so I guess you could build another one on that domain or just have it forward to your .info site. Anyhow....good luck with it.

I'd get a .com instead of a .info. I'd also get rid of wix and buy some hosting. The last thing you want are wix ads all over the place. You can actually get hosting pretty cheap. I think host gator is around $4/month for the first year. I'd also work on the gfx and design/layout. If you plan on ranking your site on google I'd suggest adding more pages/content.

Last edited:
Ehm, you definitely need to work on the design. Doesn't look really professional. Me personally, wouldn't buy beats from a site like that.

Last edited:
Back