New Postman video - supercharge your beat sales

Sean John though...

who cares about that it's about the infomation not so much the wrapping paper it's delivered in
image is important yes but don't think for this type of video
what would you wear if you where making a video smilar to this??? or a video of you making a beat???
that's just my 2 cents though

Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve​

If you want to talk about the information shared. IMO, He said a whole lot of nothing. Like general advice that can be applied to anything. Not hating on the guy, jussayin...

This just goes to show how people really are, always judging somebody's clothing. This why I hate life sometimes, the ignorance. This is a video about beat sales, not a fukcing fashion show.

You hate life because I made a insignificant (smart-ass) remark about his shirt?

If it makes you feel better, I can remove the post, and discuss the 23 min long video of some guy telling us if we "work hard, we can be succesfful and sell more beats".

You hate life because I made a insignificant (smart-ass) remark about his shirt?

If it makes you feel better, I can remove the post, and discuss the 23 min long video of some guy telling us if we "work hard, we can be succesfful and sell more beats".

hey I'm don't get mad on the forum but sir.....so this isn't a come at you situation
would you post some personal experience or general information that will benefit those coming to the thread not calling you
but I'm about providing information just like postman and yes this video was more of a low key motivational video for sure not much significant detailed information I'm sure you have to pay for that...
I use a lot of motivational techniques when dealing with my clients because they NEED it to move pass fears to attain their goals.

apply some of these things to your life and your conversations with artists you speak to face to face or on skype or phone calls and see the difference in their satisfaction of your products and services or their willingness to try your products and services over others'
Motivational and Inspirational Quotes
build up your credibility and experience by being positive
catch more flies with honey then vinegar mind state

I can't knock what he's doing because some people need to be pushed.

In all walks of life you will find motivators.

In the Army they call them Drill Sergeants, they make you crank out more push ups than you could on your own.

At work they call them mentors, they make you finish courses you thought you didn't have the know how to finish.

In the streets they call the preachers, they get people through hard times.

In the beat game... they seem to make people break out of their shell and try a little harder.

They all use the same tactics and most take the same motivational words and spin them so people can't figure out where they got them from....

I motivate my family... I tell my kids stuff like "You can choose your actions but you can't choose your consequences..." stuff like that is meant to motivate them not to do dumb pranks and stuff.

I can't knock what he's doing because some people need to be pushed.

In all walks of life you will find motivators.

In the Army they call them Drill Sergeants, they make you crank out more push ups than you could on your own.

At work they call them mentors, they make you finish courses you thought you didn't have the know how to finish.

In the streets they call the preachers, they get people through hard times.

In the beat game... they seem to make people break out of their shell and try a little harder.

They all use the same tactics and most take the same motivational words and spin them so people can't figure out where they got them from....

I motivate my family... I tell my kids stuff like "You can choose your actions but you can't choose your consequences..." stuff like that is meant to motivate them not to do dumb pranks and stuff.

me likey that last sentence lol...going have to use it yes sir

i-like-this.jpg

Back