New Music Money Making Site

H

HIMbeats

This is a new music forum that is ALL about making money with your music. You won't learn about compression or notes there (that is what FP is for), but if you are interested in learning to make money from your music then Beatseeds is where to go. Check it out for yourself Beat Seeds - Music Marketing Forums - Index

The first 50 new members will get a FREE drumsounds kit.

HIMbeats I forgot to get back at you man...I'm down for what you hit me up in pm about

ppl always want to learn to make money from their music I hope those that do will join

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Music Business Professional Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

It was an idea that I had been thinking about since about last Christmas. You know how separated the music community is here in Seattle and I always thought that was one of the things that really hurts it from other markets. The one thing I have always like about FP, Gearslutz and some of the other forums that I am on is community. I have learn a ton of things from FP in the 6 years of being on here on and off. The music business has changed and so has the ways to make money from it. I looked for a community to learn to make more money from my music and I didn't find one. Sure I found some money make forums, but none of them were specifically talking about making money with music. So I decided to start a forum on my own. I know it's not big yet (it is less than a week old) but I think a lot of people could benefit from a money making community gear towards music. Stop by and sign up...it's free man.

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

Thanks for the support Tone. Yeah just sign up over on the site and then IM me or email me your username that you are using and I will change your status. Thanks man.

sometimes i think that's a good thing...

keeps all the wack cats in a lane and all the dope cats in a lane - no point in mixing the wack with the dope, or vice-versa

I have to admit this is a very good point... But, it works both ways... There's so much shit out getting loads of attention because those dudes know how to get themselves out there... I've been planning on putting together a video series on you tube covering a whole range of things to do with music(yesterday I wrote notes for my first video, should record it tomorrow if i can be bothered lol), so I'll definitely post some of the videos up on the site!

I wish you luck with the website, and I hope it grows, because it could be a very beneficial resource to many people, including people outside of the music business(e.g. general business men).

I have to admit this is a very good point... But, it works both ways... There's so much shit out getting loads of attention because those dudes know how to get themselves out there... I've been planning on putting together a video series on you tube covering a whole range of things to do with music(yesterday I wrote notes for my first video, should record it tomorrow if i can be bothered lol), so I'll definitely post some of the videos up on the site!

I wish you luck with the website, and I hope it grows, because it could be a very beneficial resource to many people, including people outside of the music business(e.g. general business men).

please sign up sir

-Coach Antonio

[

sometimes i think that's a good thing...

keeps all the wack cats in a lane and all the dope cats in a lane - no point in mixing the wack with the dope, or vice-versa

Yeah you are right DEAF there are some kats that need to stay in their lane, but I also think there is a section of producers, artist, songwriters that make decent stuff, but need help on how to market it. There is still money out here for music just not really in the traditional ways that most use.

they don't need HELP marketing it...they need MONEY.

i don't consider HELP and MONEY as the same thing -

plenty of free marketing tools online
start off with a very large time investment coupled with a small/budgeted monetary investment
you'll get a biggest ROI from the time investment

networking/relationship building is one of the most IMPORTANT part of any marketing plan for online marketers now
those TRUE relationsips that are built provide for a lot of opportunities for more visibility for your product/services coupled with
your credibility and experience building, your customer/fan market opens up for the taking
I helped alot of my clients with this
some are self-starters & some need full blow motivation to attain their goals

Go from detailed plans to plans in motion(biggest thing I learned so far from my relationship with Producer JC he got me in motion)

knowing the following
who
what
where
when
why
and
how
get those questions answered about your ONLINE marketing plan/campaigns!!! F or Deaf either through
professional direction
or
by DIY'ing through free resources that include
blog articles,library books,and watching others and learning from the group of music business professionals
you built with networking through time investment
when you network & build true relationships
people will start investing in your vision,your plans,your actions
and you'll see a great amount Of ROI slowly but surely

F or Deaf the internet has been a true blessing to me
and if you can't invest $1,200 in yourself at minumum throughout a year then you may have a problem

but when investing money you better research those tools and services or you could end up with a lackluster ROI

premium tools/services do cost sir you're right about that but I found that $1,200 a year is a great foundation

what does a online producer/self-marketer really need at the beginning stage of their business
1.software
2.midi keyboard
3.(general equipment)audio interface/monitors/headphones
4.time investment
5.continual practice
6.online sites to display/showcase/discuss their product & services
such as (Twitter,Facebook,Webbly,Blogger,Reverbnation among other sites)
7.free/cheap tools like Hootsuite,www.fiverr.com(can find all kinds of needed services for the branding of your company from logos to video intros for your Youtube videos for five dollars) more tools out there
another free tool going on right now don't miss out http://www.blackenterprise.com/sbu/

use demo versions,free versions of tools/sites slowly moving to premium versions as your needs and monetary budget increases

so FP fam have yourself a written and detailed time investment plan/budget and monetary investment plan/budget
which will continue to evolve throughout your journey.(remember it will evolve,so stay on it revise those plans in again writing.)

questions???? on some of these points I made

post them/discuss

I'll be having a similar discussion on twitter/facebook this weekend as well as on Beat Seeds - Music Marketing Forums - Index

-Coach Antonio

Last edited:
they don't need HELP marketing it...they need MONEY.

i don't consider HELP and MONEY as the same thing -

I don't disagree with you in that they do need MONEY (we all do), but it is exactly this limited view of business that a large majority of folks in music take that the BeatSeeds forum was created for. Money is nothing more that paper or metal. It is a way to trade with someone who has something that you want or need. As a business person you are simply giving someone what they need or want. In exchange they give you money so that you can trade it for what you want or need and so around it goes. But unless you put out your product or service in front of those that want to buy it....it is ALL for not.

I know that it is hard to believe but MONEY is not the goal of a business. It is a by-product. Business 101...we learned this in the first class. Your goal is to grow your customer base and market properly to them. If you and I both make the exact same hip hop beat for sale and you send a sample to 1000 country music fans and I send mine to 1000 hip hop fans, which one is likely to sell more beats? It is safe to say it would be me for sure. Know your market, know your customer, know your product or service.

Let's say that you open a hamburger business, but don't market it properly, then your hamburger business will fail. You could have the BEST burgers in the world, but if no one knows about it and more importantly the RIGHT people don't know about it, then it will fail.

It does not matter if you sell hamburgers or beats the concept is the same. Good marketing....to the right people..equals sales..sales equal money.

Those that focus on money and not marketing I CAN 100% GUARANTEE that they are not making the money they should. When I stopped focusing on how much money I needed to make in a month and focused on how and to whom to market the money came in. If you are not focusing on marketing your business correctly you are leaving a lot of money on the table.

just signed up

thank you Swan Dito please start a convo over there so we can discuss at least introduce yourself Introductions
I love Futureproducers forum and for what it is a great site to gossip, learn and discuss production and audio engineering but business topics lack even thought many try to push the envelope here
I hope over at the other forum true business topics can be discussed

-Coach Antonio

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum

The best way to make money making music... is to make good music first and foremost. My 2 cents. Alot of people are putting the chicken before the egg on site or in general. There has got to be a passion or love of the craft or you will never be successful.

Back