Never Give Up! - For the upcoming producer - Few Words of Encouragement

legendarybeatz

Author: Lemuel Hinds (LegendaryBeatz)
Website: Buy Beats Online | Buy Hip hop Beats | Buy Rap Beats | Instrumentals
Date Written: Sept, 08, 2012

Never Give Up
I’ve been producing for a while, since 2004 to be exact. It has come to my attention that – Music is my passion! I’m sure that you can relate, because you probably would not have started reading this article. In simpler terms, I wake up in the morning and all I want to do is finished the track I started the night before, or even check my email to see if I’ve made a sale. This is the life of a producer and if this is what you do and are interested in, then maybe this article might be of some help to you.

BUILDING YOUR BRAND
This is something that you have to acknowledge as one of your main goals. YOU MUST BUILD YOUR BRAND. How will people know you unless you create a name for yourself? You already have beats, all you need to do is attach a name to your product. This will take time – Rome wasn’t built in a day. If your looking for a good way to start, you can start on soundclick.com – if you’re not on there already. The only personal issue I have with Soundclick.com is that almost every producer is on there. If you do not have a custom V.I.P. Page and a domain name, you’re basically going to be seen as that 80% who will not be seen. In my personal opinion, the only way to get to the top of Soundclick.com would be to pay for promo. So if you have money, you will get to the top. (Sad, but true.)
Another way that you can build your brand would be to get your own site with hosting and a domain name. This is the best way that you can build your brand, because your site will only have your beats. You will be the main focus and you do not have to share spotlight with anyone else, unless you choose to. I will talk from experience and say that if you do not have your own site, then you are missing out on a great opportunity to capitalize on your beats. Never take for granted the possibilities that your music can take you.

TAG YOUR BEATS
ALWAYS TAG YOUR INSTRUMENTALS. If you have your instrumentals for free download to get views or traffic, or even just to get your music out there. ALWAYS TAG YOUR INSTRUMENTALS – simple. You must realize that people will steal your work if they like it and it’s easily accessible. If you tag your beats, and it gets stolen, now you have free promo, because it will have your tag on it. Upcoming artists/rappers now a days, have no shame and will gladly perform, record, distribute over a beat that has been tagged. Your beats are your product, people steal what they want. So, do not make it easy for them.

GAIN TRAFFIC FOR YOUR BEATS
This has been a struggle for myself, and I’m sure it has been hard for you as well. There is no secret to getting traffic, but there are techniques, that honestly, many people just don’t know about. Forums, article marketing, word-of-mouth, personal relations, are some of the many ways that you can gain traffic to your site. Traffic is basically views, clicks, downloads, from links or connections from other sites, people, banners, and etc. The details of these processes are too indebt for me to write in this article, but, you can always search Google.com to find the best practices to deliver the highest possible quality traffic.
Be You. Be Legendary.
I hope that this article has helped you and will further encourage you to build and grow in your craft. Be sure to make everyday a challenge for your-self, to learn something new and capitalize on it. Being successful starts in the mind and without the thought, there is no action.

Exactly.. always gotta be wiling to learn. and grow.. once you apply what you have learned. then you can only get closer to your success.

No problem.. thank you for checking it out! Ill Try to post more articles that are more descriptive.. on how to automate your promotions and things like that.

Tagging your own beats is always a must IMO... I've had a schoolmate come up to me and say that they made a beat. Few days later I find the same beat they claim is theirs and is actually somebody else's work. Shame.

Back