Need a SoundClick Design + CSS?

henkhakkebar

Superproducer
Hello fellow producers,

I have made my SoundClick page all by my self, and am quite happy with it: SoundClick artist: SkullFaceBeatz - The Hottest Beats.

And I can make them for you.

Now, you might think, this is just another (crappy) graphic designer that asks money for a SoundClick design. I am not the best graphic designer, BUT, I don't ask money! I want beats. I am able to make beats myself, but this takes alot of time, and making a SoundClick design doesn't take alot of time (atleast for me).

I know that this isn't the best design, but it is a good starter which has everything a basic beat selling SoundClick page needs.

So this is the deal:

I make a SoundClick page for the client + the required CSS code.

The client gives me some good beats, let's say 3 beats (negotiable), of which I get the full rights, which means that I own the beat, and can sell it as many times as I want, both exclusive and lease. However, if someone asks who made the beat, of course I'll give the client credit.

Send me an email or pm me when you're interested:

skullfacebeatz@gmail.com

Last edited:
Lol did u take Johnny Julianos layout ?

Haha! I should have taken this offline some time ago, I was just experimenting with some css stuff, trying to find out how JohnnyJuliano did his dropdown things at the lease/exclusive/freebeats section. I pretty much just copied all of JJ's code and put it into my SoundClick. After which I started editing some things to find out how he did everything on his page.

I'll take the link to my SoundClick away. Thanks for telling me!

EDIT: I can't edit my post and delete the link, probably because it is too old.

Last edited:
Back