Need some quick advice?

alxgry

Sup guys? Been a while. Been busy with school and shiat but im trying to get back in the grind.

So heres my question:

I use the myflashstore player. Its basically a thing to easily get artists their beat right away after they visit your page. Shit, Im sure anyone who can actually provide a valuable answers knows what it is.

Right now, I only have 5 or 6 beats up and Im using the free version. This free verision is always screaming and hollering ads over the beats. Do you think this is a huge deterrent?

Should i lower my savings 100 dollars for a year of full access to this player? I have the money, its just ...i mean shit i just dont know you know? So I guess to make it short:

I know my beats are good enough to sell, but im looking for opinions on whether I should upgrade now, or wait until I step my game up a little bit?? You can hear my work here,

Beats - AG Beats - Instrumentals With Feeling!

as a business owner you should always invest in your equipment for full access
yes this also depends on your needs of the equipmen
if it's your main piece of equipment/software which the myflashstore player is to you right????
be smart and invest,consider ROI too
here's some info for you

The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert

I mean its gotta be done at some point anyway so I might as well do it, I just wanna make sure I utilize the full year. Shouldnt be a problem. I feel like Im ready, I just gotta keep making these moves.

well it's only march and do they do a calendar year of from the year you paid for the full service
find out and let me know man.. yeah I like the site as I mentioned before, but that
"MYFLASHSTORE.NET" is annoying for sure

well it's only march and do they do a calendar year of from the year you paid for the full service
find out and let me know man.. yeah I like the site as I mentioned before, but that
"MYFLASHSTORE.NET" is annoying for sure
Thats a good thing too look into, imma check on that. And hell yeah man, i feel like it kills any type of vibe. Like how is anyone gonna buy my shit with that hollering all over it lol. Plus if ppl see that, or shit at least just see i donmt got a bunch of free, advertising BS theyll know im more serious. Its just idk if i wanna take the money down 100 but shit its for the better.

All I gunna say is do what you have to do, If you feel like you can sell more beats by signing up for full access then do it!

you already know my dude. Did it the same day i made this thread. In my mind i was like **** it im serious so im not even stressin that 100 dollars cause I already KNOW its not going to waste.

Back