Need Serious Help With Legal Topic **Need Replies**

LlmbeatZ

iMAKEFIREBEATS.COM
Real quick to the point:(imma try to make it neat so its easy to read)

Im trying to set up my company legit and with all legal work taken care of.
Ive been researching on publishing and BMI and ASCAP but (dumb question i think) do i sign up for either BMI or ASCAP?

i see why they are need but when an artist buy exclusive or custom then sign a contract of 3% royalties or watever
how do you find those units or does BMI/ASCAP do that?

I sell alot of beats think im making money( but when i started finding out about this i feel like a A#% because i am
100% sure i could have made ALOT! more money than i have.

Im tired of half-a#&ing and trying to get serious about my "career" especially now that my popularity is growing.

ive read and read but if i could get a broken down " guildline" so to speak of what to do first second and how to keep track and get some actually income and exposure and push my music to its full potienal.

please respond ive been on this all month and im in serious need of some legit answers

Ill give you what I done and the steps I took to accomplish what you are trying to accomplish.

1. Register for DBA (doing business as) at your local Superior Court/Prothantary Office

2. Went to my local bank, establish account (business account)/ Set up EIN Tax Number with the IRS

3. Signed up for BMI (Performing Rights Organization)

4. Set up Accounts (Pay Pal, Various Producers Sites :Mybeatshop, Soundclick, RocBattle, etc)

5. Market, Market, Market Yourself (Flyers, Post Cards) Use Social Networks to draw positive attention to your business, work with upcoming artist.

See i was doing 4 and 5 before i did 1, 2 , and 3 thanks for the input im bout to do that right now!!

Ill give you what I done and the steps I took to accomplish what you are trying to accomplish.

1. Register for DBA (doing business as) at your local Superior Court/Prothantary Office

2. Went to my local bank, establish account (business account)/ Set up EIN Tax Number with the IRS

3. Signed up for BMI (Performing Rights Organization)

4. Set up Accounts (Pay Pal, Various Producers Sites :Mybeatshop, Soundclick, RocBattle, etc)

5. Market, Market, Market Yourself (Flyers, Post Cards) Use Social Networks to draw positive attention to your business, work with upcoming artist.

I couldn't have explained it better myself.

Back