Need rappers of any kind!

izzy10720

I produce Hip Hop and Rap. My music is on soundcloud. Look up DoughBoy
Beatz. Hit me up if you like what yo hear.

What you tryin to do. A mixtape, sell a beat, get a feature. Put more info and I'm sure youll get more attention to this tread. Your beats are good btw. Not really my style when it comes to rappin, but I know a lot of people will like em.

Im trying to sell beats.

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

What is your style by the way?

Im into beats with samples but it really depends on how im feeling. There is a market for your style though. One of many things I've learned is always do you. Don't switch up for one person. As soon as you change your style, people are going to want what you did before.

I understand but one big question I have is if I produce for two very different type of artists. At the moment I produce for a rap artist and a hip hop artist. Should I stick to the style of the better artist (the hip hop artist) or the artist that might get more recognition.

try the collab section of the forum
and
if you're serious about building customer based you need to really need to amp up your promotion/advertising and networking campaigns

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum
Music Business Professional Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

Go with the better artist if you guys are making good songs. But sometime the better artist isn't always the most productive one. If at any time you feel like your wasting time end it.

What I saying by doing you is stick with your strengths. If you can make hip hop beats that sound great, roll with it. The same goes for rap beats. But if your trying to force it and you don't like the way anything is coming out, let him/her know. Your going to recognition regardless. The rap artist may have the sound you hear on the radio while the hip hop artist may not. But don't count him out, the game is always changing. As long as your putting your sound/style in it you cant go wrong.

My advise is roll with both, but cut your time in half. One week focus on Hip hop, the next week, rap.

Back