Need Marketing Help!

..i know I posted a lot But I Really need help and am pretty new to selling beats.:bigeyes:
I Started A Twitter,Soundcloud,Youtube etc.., About 1 month ago..Started Networked With Rappers/Producers and selling beats, And made Some Change.Whipdeedoo.

I've come to realize that how much work i'm putting on twitter isn't really showing in sales.

Everyone I send beats to are not contacting back or probably not even hearing what I send (I probably get around 15-20 serious People out of 200 to actually contact me daily)

I've Tried Adwords But Got No Sales (could have just been bad keywords though.)

I know A website is really useful too, is there any way I could make one with a mfs player in it?
I had A Soundclick but People That I lead there say it is Too Confusing So I'm Guessing a lot of Customers use phones.

My Beats Are Great I Think and The Quality Too, But I Feel Like I'm Making The Wrong Moves.Please Does anyone have any tips or help for me I've Been working harder than I ever have before and I Need To Learn and put into action.

I've come to realize that how much work i'm putting on twitter isn't really showing in sales.

I really don't feel that Twitter is a good platform for anything at all.
It's not geared towards having a conversation.
You need engage in conversations with potential clients to determine how you can meet their wants/needs.

-Ki
Salem Beats (+Reviews)
gpWmqu

..i know I posted a lot But I Really need help and am pretty new to selling beats.:bigeyes:
I Started A Twitter,Soundcloud,Youtube etc.., About 1 month ago..Started Networked With Rappers/Producers and selling beats, And made Some Change.Whipdeedoo.

Everyone I send beats to are not contacting back or probably not even hearing what I send (I probably get around 15-20 serious People out of 200 to actually contact me daily)

I've Tried Adwords But Got No Sales (could have just been bad keywords though.)

I know A website is really useful too, is there any way I could make one with a mfs player in it?
I had A Soundclick but People That I lead there say it is Too Confusing So I'm Guessing a lot of Customers use phones.

My Beats Are Great I Think and The Quality Too, But I Feel Like I'm Making The Wrong Moves.Please Does anyone have any tips or help for me I've Been working harder than I ever have before and I Need To Learn and put into action.

sending out beat blasts are useless...as Salem said it's about building relationships and finding wants and needs
I can help you sent up a website for free so you can add your MFS to it contact me when you're ready

I have made plenty of sales through Twitter it's all about relationships and getting them interested in you and your content, where they visit your site and purchase your services or products

Last edited:
Fam,

The truth is it takes time and there is no yellow brick road.

You have to build it.

Just stay consistent in your efforts and keep trying anything and everything until you find something that works for you.

PS: Stay away from spamming and "free" offers as these can detract from your movement.

Best of luck-

It's not geared towards having a conversation.
You need engage in conversations with potential clients to determine how you can meet their wants/needs.
Twitter For Me Is The Most I've Ever Been Involved In With Rappers.I Never Even Really Talked To Rappers Or Producers Until I Got On There.Also I Do Talk To Everyone I Never Just Send Them Tracks I Always Get Into Their Passion.I Was Just About To Make A Sale A Second Ago But The Guy Only Had Moneygram. Wish I Was Older lol.
I can help you sent up a website for free so you can add your MFS to it contact me when you're ready
Email Me jbighmu@gmail.com I could use a some insight on how I can make a website

Last edited:
Fam,

The truth is it takes time and there is no yellow brick road.

You have to build it.

Just stay consistent in your efforts and keep trying anything and everything until you find something that works for you.

PS: Stay away from spamming and "free" offers as these can detract from your movement.

Best of luck-
Yes It Does Take Time..Alot Of It.
I Try To Stay As Consistent As Possible, But With YouTube Is The Only Place I Find hard To Stay Consistent.
I Would Love Making Those Videos With All The HD Special Effects But My Computer Can Hardly Even Run FL Studio By the Time I Start Mixing.

Anyways Thanks SfTraxxx.

Last edited:
You just have to keep putting yourself out there, build relationships but most of all BUILD AN EMAIL LIST! I found that building an email list could be time consuming, but in the end it really pays off.

You just have to keep putting yourself out there, build relationships but most of all BUILD AN EMAIL LIST! I found that building an email list could be time consuming, but in the end it really pays off.
Not TO Be In Your business But Do You Make Your List From Customers? I Only have had a few But I was thinking of starting it one because I saw it in my setting on MFS.

Not TO Be In Your business But Do You Make Your List From Customers? I Only have had a few But I was thinking of starting it one because I saw it in my setting on MFS.

customers,fans,anyone who is interested in you and signs up for your mailing
you should always send out a great newsletters which these products help you with
you can use
Constant Contact
or
aweber

I have even added my mailing list signup form to my facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/holylambmedia

also it's included in the sig of my email

by providing content that ppl want you can attain more ppl to your mailing list

I make my list from both prospects and customers. I keep in constant contact with prospects to build trust, I follow up with customers for repeat sales

Couldn't Really Figure Out How To With Facebook

facebook is amazing way to build a fanbase and build relationships
you have to find groups to join that fit the bill
and then you have to build trust and bring leadership to the group, become someone that ppl look for answers to and have a website where they can go and find out more about you and have in place CTA Marketing(Call To Action)
make sure when ppl visit your site they know what to do

Last edited:
Back