Need Info

Phillipic

Whats good FAM!!! I just stated my own beat website and recently discoved my beats could be downloaded bypassing the voice tag. Does anyone have a solution for this or know of a music player or script that blocks programs like internet download manager from getting access to the raw mp3 files? I notice that it sees two mp3 files, the beat itself and also the voice tag...thus alllowing anyone to choose which to download. And we all know they choose the beat!! Any help with this matter will be greatly appreciated...Dueces!!!

TruthNOC

Whats good FAM!!! I just stated my own beat website and recently discoved my beats could be downloaded bypassing the voice tag. Does anyone have a solution for this or know of a music player or script that blocks programs like internet download manager from getting access to the raw mp3 files? I notice that it sees two mp3 files, the beat itself and also the voice tag...thus alllowing anyone to choose which to download. And we all know they choose the beat!! Any help with this matter will be greatly appreciated...Dueces!!!

TruthNOC

I'd love to help, can I see your website?
As far as I know, myflashstore, rocbattle, and crazy pellas can keep things like this from happening.

It's BattleRapBeats.com...right now I have up a sqeeze page to allow only legit users in. Thanks in advance.

p/s I'll disable squeeze page so you wont have to sign up.

Last edited:
Yes, your going to want to use a flash player that has a list of beats within the flash player itself. I'm using myflashplayer right now. But unfortunately you already spent the money on beatwebsites.com, that's something that they fail to mention. You might just have to deal with it for now man.

Back