Need help with "taking off".

~Apollo~

Hello, I would just like to let everyone know that I am new to this site and I hope to be a VERY active member in the very near future. I was just wondering if anyone knows where I can find someone to help me make my music career "take off". By that I mean I'm looking for someone that can make me beat instrumentals for rap and those kinds of genre's. I am a young rapper, (like a lot of others out there but we'll see...) who hope to make it going big, I used to make my own beats and all, but now I don't have enough time for that while writing my own raps and what not. So I'm looking for someone to help me make beats to go with my songs. If you or someone you know can do that PLEASE!!!!! let me know, I will be GREATLY appreciated.

If your 18 or under, **** the music , take up business in college and do music as a hobbie

you gotta do everything your self fam. For christs sake there is NO magic button or magic person thats going to give two shits about your notebook full of rhymes. You gotta make ppl care man smdh what you think someones gonna come in this thread like YEAH BRO LET ME FLY YOU TO MY STUDIO AND GIVE YOU A MILLION

whoa whoa whoa!!! I never said that I wanted someone to help me by giving me money or anything....I work with a LOCAL producer, but I need to know how I can SPREAD my music to other areas.... no need for the negativity!!!!

whoa whoa whoa!!! I never said that I wanted someone to help me by giving me money or anything....I work with a LOCAL producer, but I need to know how I can SPREAD my music to other areas.... no need for the negativity!!!!

Buy a basic Soundcloud account, join multiple groups that reflect your music, then spread your music to each of these groups. I think the limit is something like 70 groups you can send individual songs to? A lot of groups are extremely active and usually have 1000+ members that listen to submitted tracks, do the math, that's a lot of potential listeners.

You could always send your material to blogs and hope you get a feature, if you can do that then more than likely your shit will spread like wildfire over the intrawebs.

Last edited by a moderator:
people may take you more serious if you had a link to atleast one song so people can hear you

Hello, I would just like to let everyone know that I am new to this site and I hope to be a VERY active member in the very near future. I was just wondering if anyone knows where I can find someone to help me make my music career "take off". By that I mean I'm looking for someone that can make me beat instrumentals for rap and those kinds of genre's. I am a young rapper, (like a lot of others out there but we'll see...) who hope to make it going big, I used to make my own beats and all, but now I don't have enough time for that while writing my own raps and what not. So I'm looking for someone to help me make beats to go with my songs. If you or someone you know can do that PLEASE!!!!! let me know, I will be GREATLY appreciated.

First off your approach on the music business is horrible, but completely expected in today's times.

"Someone do all the work for me, and I'll take all the credit."

That's what I read in this entire post...

I won't be a jerk though and I'll recommend some ideas for you to take off with;but, whether you choose to act on them is your choice.

A) Realize that you're in complete control of your career.
B) Look for producers on your OWN time INSTEAD of asking others to do it for you.
C) Make a pitch to these producers, and show them why YOU are worthy of THEIR beats.
D) Learn the music business.

If you can't be proactive you can't be in the music industry today and I'm sorry to be the one to burst your bubble, but you've got to wake up.

Brian

Back